Change Mode

My New Baby... a Questionaire

Please do tell me about my Baby! :o)  

72 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**JOKING**

It's definitely a boy.

Posted Image

Actually it looks as tho the baby is holding a bottle of beer :rofl2:

Jeez the Aussies sure start them young :P

Keith

Kylie don't let all that information scare you :geezer: You'll do just fine if let common sense and love to carry you through :sparkle: Raising a baby is the toughest job you'll ever do the days and nights will seem endless but before you know it baby will be all grown up :wub: Then you'll wonder how time zipped by so fast :clap:

Exactly Lou! :mrgreen:

The names listed are simply the names that we both like, some more than others, once the baby is born we'll name him or her whichever name suits and I guess if none of them suit then it will be back to the drawing board! hehe

mouse... if that's true then its definately a boy! :thud: hehe

FYI: The reason for the middle names have been included already is that they are pretty much set in concrete as both Heath's and my Grandparents have these names and both out Grandfathers (Douglas) passed away last year, so it is in honour of them.

and Chas... here's the pic!

So is it a boy or a girl??

Look at those long legs!

Posted Image

Long legs? That's not a leg ;)

You guys all crack me up!! (and when I say guys I mean all the girls too!) A bit of a worry, but hilarious non-the-less!

So...

Has everyone voted now? :)

Are we all done...?

Is this the name my child must carry through all eternity?!!

hehe

You guys all crack me up!! (and when I say guys I mean all the girls too!) A bit of a worry, but hilarious non-the-less!

So...

Has everyone voted now? :)

Are we all done...?

Is this the name my child must carry through all eternity?!!

hehe

:wub:

Kylie?

Poll is not Voter Friendly!

I Voted Boy, (That is a long Leg, Mate) Jacob, (That is my Great Grand Son's Name!) 12 November! (That is my brother's Birthday!

:sparkle::wub::wub::sparkle:

Boy

Isabelle May

Jacob Douglas

Nov 19th

I really like the name Johan for a boy also...more european sounding :) Jacob is good though cause he can eventually shorten it to Jake if he wants...gives some options down the road.

My sister is due right around the same time you are expecting, she just had her 3D ultrasound and the pics were pretty cool to see (it's a tad creepy to see a baby at that stage but still pretty cool). I hope all goes well with you!!

Boy

Isabelle May

Jacob Douglas

Nov 19th

I really like the name Johan for a boy also...more european sounding :) Jacob is good though cause he can eventually shorten it to Jake if he wants...gives some options down the road.

My sister is due right around the same time you are expecting, she just had her 3D ultrasound and the pics were pretty cool to see (it's a tad creepy to see a baby at that stage but still pretty cool). I hope all goes well with you!!

A 3D ultrasound would be awesome, but here you only get one of those if they suspect something is wrong, to get a better look I guess!

A couple of views of the baby on the regular ultrasound looked like an alien! :thud: which was a little weird!

Wish your sister luck from me! :adios:

Rev-Kyle :lol: gee why didn't I think of that... oh and Wussface!! How could I not have considered it, I'll be sure to let Heath know and we can add them both to our list!

Also... still waiting on an explanation for DD as to how

Kylie?

Poll is not Voter Friendly!

:unsure:

A 3D ultrasound would be awesome, but here you only get one of those if they suspect something is wrong, to get a better look I guess!

A couple of views of the baby on the regular ultrasound looked like an alien! :thud: which was a little weird!

Wish your sister luck from me! :adios:

Rev-Kyle :lol: gee why didn't I think of that... oh and Wussface!! How could I not have considered it, I'll be sure to let Heath know and we can add them both to our list!

Also... still waiting on an explanation for DD as to how :unsure:

:laughing::laughing:

I think I worked it out Kylie, I diddn't vote for a Girls Name, Mate, just a slight Brain you know what!!

I like Hannah May. Actually my Mum's middle Name was May.

I think I worked it out Kylie, I diddn't vote for a Girls Name, Mate, just a slight Brain you know what!!

I like Hannah May. Actually my Mum's middle Name was May.

ahhhh OK :mrgreen: I gotcha DD

(for probably the first time ever! :clap: )

:P