Change Mode

Fav Comedian?

doofus

Hey All

Just wondering who is your favourite comedian?.

As im from England but living in the states now i have seen quite a few and my favs are Chubby Brown (uk) and Kathy Griffin (us). Chubby Brown is pretty filthy and is an aquired taste, one i apparently aquired....lol. As for Kathy Griffin, well i have watched her grow and grow since i been over here, and i know she gets into trouble a lot, but heck isnt that what the good comedians do?. I also really enjoy Ray Romano, as my favorite TV show is Everybody Loves Raymond. Got most of the series on DVD and i really enjoy watching them. As someone said Laughter is the best medicine, and in my case it definetly is.

Who's yours?.

Keith

Edited by doofus

I like loads of comedians.

I can't make my mind up.

Of those mentioned, Robin Williams is much better on stage than he was on screen, I thoroughly enjoy his style.

Chubby Brown is a classic, a little on the edge but hilarious.

Richard Pryor is very good.

But, the best has to be... John Cleese 8)

Will Ferrel, Jerry Sienfeld, Ron White, and a local Canadian Comedian, named >>Pete Zedlacher<<

here is a clip, not his funnies but still a laugh http://zedlacher.com/Start/index.php?optio...1&Itemid=20

my favorite quote from pete Zedlacher:

"So were at the game and I looked at my buddy and hes drinkin coolers, I said what the heck are you drinkin? My buddy says "coolers man, they are good, Mike's hard lemonade, you should try one!" No thanks man, I don't want mikes hard anything in my Mouth!" :laughing:

Some cool names been posted above :)

I forgot about Benny Hill. He was always funny as well as John Cleese. Richard Prior too was funny, tho for the most part he was put down i felt for speaking his mind.

Keith

Edited by doofus

I could also say George W Bush but i wont :P:lol:

Some of the stupid stuff he comes up with when speaking sure makes him look funny sometimes.

Keith

Edited by doofus