Sign in to follow this  
Xombie11

Upgrade from Optimize 1.0 to 1.5?

Hello. I recently purchased PC Pitstop Optimize from www.newegg.com (link to purchase page).

It was advertised as downloadable software through Digital River.

The purchase went well and I downloaded the .exe. *Note that I did not get a license key.

After I installed, I realized that I had bought Optimize 1.0 and not the more recent 1.5. Had I know this, I would have purchased it off your website.

Is their anyway of me upgrading to 1.5 from 1.0? Hopefully for free?

If you need any more information, please ask.

~Xombie :)

EDIT: The exact version is 1.0.0.12

EDIT: When installing, it refers to the program as PC Pitstop Optimize 1.0t. Idk if that could help you find out what the problem is, but I hope that it helps.

Edited by Xombie11

:wp:

You can download the latest version of our software at anytime for free from our customer service page:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Thank you very much. However, the program you told me to download is not licensed. As I purchased 1.0 from Digital River, their software did not have a license (that I know of - if anyone could tell me where to find it, that would be appreciated) so I could not enter it into registration.

What should I do? I'm fine with using 1.0 but I'd really like the newest version.

I think I may have found the problem. The download link I was given in my Order Confirmation email from Digital River lacked the license key info. to even register PC Pitstop Optimize 1.0. I'll contact Newegg and Digital River to see what's up. Thanks for your help... I may be back though.

Yes, newegg/digital river should provide a license key with your purchase.

That license key should activate any version of Optimize.