Change Mode

Happy Birthday

Lou

Posted Image

Hope it is a Great Day for One of the Greatest Members of the Pitstop. The help you have given to folks here has been incredible in both scope and breadth. Although I am sure you have not heard it nearly enough many Thanks for all you do here, and the fine leadership by example of what we need to do to live up to the high standards of what PC Pitstop is all about. Helping people with their computer problems.

hbh2dm7.jpg

Hope it is a Great Day for One of the Greatest Members of the Pitstop. The help you have given to folks here has been incredible in both scope and breadth. Although I am sure you have not heard it nearly enough many Thanks for all you do here, and the fine leadership by example of what we need to do to live up to the high standards of what PC Pitstop is all about. Helping people with their computer problems.

:geezer:

I will second that, Mate!

Hawk has Helped so many People, including me. One of the Nicest Blokes on the Pit!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MATE!

May this be a Very Happy Day to you!

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

Edited by Drovers Dog

What's with all the birthday's around here? Can't you folk contain yourselves a bit?

I know getting older is the biggest fad of all times, but someone's gotta set a new trend.

Happy birthday anyway you old turkey vulture.