Sign in to follow this  
mikedick6969

Calling A!

Who is A???? Let us know who you are so we can thank you for all your help on the team. I see you've amassed 735 points today, and have made yellow already!! Congrats and WTH!!!

A seems to be a freelance as he or she has folded briefly for two or three other teams as well as ours.

Thanks A for the help as mikedick6969 said...... :) ......Hope you've found a home..... :rolleyes::)

WTH all!! :mrgreen:

Wow! I made it to "green" today! Well, for a while, anyway. . .

"A" must be a corporation! 13 pc's folding, and I won't be suprised when more show up.

13? Now 23 !!!!!!

Edited by WinFolder

WTH!!! :mrgreen:

A's got over 1000 points in the last 24hrs :woot:

looks like we'll have a new leader pretty soon :angry::P

A is a threat to MikeDick... I wonder when A will reveal his true identity... :shifty:

How long has A been folding for, about a week i think and he already is at 13th hes good, i think A is what we need to make it to 1st

How long has A been folding for, about a week i think and he already is at 13th hes good, i think A is what we need to make it to 1st

Unless A gets 100 computers in his arsenal, we're never gonna make that #1 spot. [H]ard OCP has that spot on lock with their massive points and enough computers to take over the world.

I think we lost 'A' :mrsgreen:

his stats show

6/20 3pm 279

6/20 6pm 123

6/20 9pm 57

6/21 12am 33

6/21 3am 0

6/21 6am 0

6/21 9am 0

If he is really using 30 machines.... He should probably never have 0 in a 3 hour timeframe. :mrsgreen:

Yep, looks like they just turned them of at the weekend they have moved to 12th place now and whould be 1st very veyr soon i think

oh oh......can I join the adamamxis team :woot: I only average 250 a week......but it will put you in to yellow ;):P

It's meeeeeeee. lol j/k. Can anyone check the stats for amd dude? It doesn't work for my computer. I don't fold much :blushing:

Is that good.....for a 766 celeron??? :lol: I wish I could fold on my amd laptop with xp 2000+ and on my xp 2400+ desktop but the laptop I'm afraid of killing since laptops are very delicate towards heat. And my athlon xp 2400+, its temps are at about 53C so I don't want to burn it out :(:mrsgreen:

,Jun 23 2003, 01:09 PM] oh oh......can I join the adamamxis team :woot: I only average 250 a week......but it will put you in to yellow ;):P

Hey, if not, anyone can join the mikedick6969 team!!! ;):P:lol: