Change Mode

Autopatcher May 2007

radio

Great program. Been using it for a long time now. Saves lots of time. Already tested the XP and the 2k ones today no problems.

If you reinstall windows a lot this is for you.. :b33r:

Shoulda figured, it wiped out my Bookmarks :bawling: wiped out my FireFox, removed lots of my Icons on desktop that I use frequently and etc., etc.

Only ran the critical updates and registry tweaks. Haven't had time to experiment with much else, been too busy re-fixing stuff. If it did what I wanted I'll still say it's a good proggie :tup:, if not it'll get the old :tdn:

:geezer:

edit: I will say now that I've had a couple seconds to look at it, the pages here at the PIT seem "more pronounced"/sharper/clearer????

Edited by caintry_boy

edit: I will say now that I've had a couple seconds to look at it, the pages here at the PIT seem "more pronounced"/sharper/clearer????

Hey Caintry.....Seems as a bonus the proggie helped you find your Bifocs! :P

11 To Go

Edited by NascarFan19

Shoulda figured, it wiped out my Bookmarks :bawling: wiped out my FireFox, removed lots of my Icons on desktop that I use frequently and etc., etc.

Only ran the critical updates and registry tweaks

Did you run all the registry tweaks. Then that is the problem. Each tweak needs to be read an determined what it does. That is why there not checked by default.

After I had reloded mine for the XP/Vista dual boot I have been waiting for this relese to do any updates.

I have been using Autopatcher for a long time(almost daily) and I updated my XP install with out loseing any thing like you experenced.

• 2 weeks later...

if you added the extras, it could be the monitor/color programs making things look sharper.

also, thoose registry tweaks def. killed you there. they're designed to speed up and secure your computer (for the most part), so ya, lol.

one of the tweaks will even disable your ability to access a LAN, lol.