Sign in to follow this  
911_H3LP3R

HiJackThis Log

The scan may take an hour, maybe more. I'll check everything over once I received the log.

I do not need you tell me what is found; that is what the log will do.

No need to post back, until the scan has finished.

Hour? Or more? Ok, im gonna go sit in bed and watch tv. Please stay on. I'll post log when it's finished.

---------------------------------------------------------

AVG Anti-Spyware - Scan Report

---------------------------------------------------------

+ Created at: 3:23:54 PM 6/15/2007

+ Scan result:

C:\WINDOWS\system32\AbsoluteHttp.dll -> Adware.RogueSuspect : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\CLSID\{8E8653F1-34CA-4473-AE37-138ED27760AD} -> Adware.RogueSuspect : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

HKLM\SOFTWARE\Classes\TypeLib\{BD1D0EFE-F49E-4EC8-95AC-224BC4FD2211} -> Adware.RogueSuspect : Cleaned with backup (quarantined).

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][2].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.

C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Cookies\[email protected][3].txt -> TrackingCookie.Tribalfusion : Cleaned.

C:\WINDOWS\system32\config\systemprofile\Cookies\[email protected][1].txt -> TrackingCookie.Webtrends : Cleaned.

::Report end

It shows the infections under the quantantine section, what do i do now? There "cleaned".

Edited by DeliciousEgg89

It shows the infections under the quantantine section, what do i do now? There "cleaned".

That is fine.

Do you know what this folder is?

C:\ijji

Also, how is the computer now?

Edited by Trogan

ijji is a company that has online games... i play there "gunbound revolution" game. its very fun.

And pc is the same. I mean, i guess its running better. But my problem was the restarting by itself. I wont be able to see if that happens again, im going outa town today. But if all this help you gave me actually helped, then pc should be good. Should i keep AVG antispyware? Can I go to infections, and select all, and "remove finally" ?

Edited by DeliciousEgg89

Yeah, keep AVG Anti-Spyware - a very good program.

Let me know if the PC still reboots after a few days. :)

Yeah, keep AVG Anti-Spyware - a very good program.

Let me know if the PC still reboots after a few days. :)

Will do. Is there anything else you can help me with to make my pc in best shape ever?

Can I go to infections, and select all, and "remove finally" ?

Can I go to infections, and select all, and "remove finally" ?

You can do, but that won't make any difference to the performance of your PC.

Start with this:

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs and uninstall any program that you no longer need or use.

Then, delete any unwanted files on your PC. Look on your Desktop and My Documents folder. Do not delete any System Files.

Do you have any programs disabled on start-up using MSCONFIG?

You can do, but that won't make any difference to the performance of your PC.

Start with this:

Go to Start > Control Panel > Add/Remove programs and uninstall any program that you no longer need or use.

Then, delete any unwanted files on your PC. Look on your Desktop and My Documents folder. Do not delete any System Files.

Do you have any programs disabled on start-up using MSCONFIG?

Yes, I have programs disabled on start-up MSCONFIG. I think everything is good on my PC as of right now. I will be back from vacation on June 23. Thanks so much for your help. Would you reccomend me to restart pc before i shut it off, or it doesnt matter?

It doesn't matter. :)

I'll leave this thread open until you get back

Have a good vacation. :)

It doesn't matter. :)

I'll leave this thread open until you get back

Have a good vacation. :)

Thanks. Can I delete the whole folder _OTMoveIt?

Leave it for now. If, after a weeks, there are no problems you can delete it.

Alright, I'll halla back acha when I get home on June 23. Goodnight. I need to atleast get 3 hours of sleep. Waking up at 7AM. It is 3:55AM now.

I am finally back. I cant believe how quick that week just flew by. I will post back here if my computer still restarts on its own.

BTW thanks for your long and time cunsuming help last week Trogan.

Windows Live OneCare Results

237 registry items found

35.4 MB of temporary files found

Defragmenting is not necessary

I clicked Next and it did everything that was checked, like did a restore point, and I soppose fixed stuff. I am really not sure how that scanner works. I'm used to just virus and spyware scanners etc. :P

Ok.. I was bored so I did a PC Pitstop Optimize scan. It shows the following.

• Your computer has 2695 unnessessary (junk) files that take up 75927 KB of space. Register now to remove these files and improve your hard drive and system performance.
  • Your PC is not optimized for high speed Performance. Register now and we will make 11 changes to improve your Internet Performance.
  • Your computer has 175 registry issues. Register now to remove these errors and improve your system performance and stability.
  • Your computer has 5 registry keys that can be adjusted to give your system a performance boost. Register now to improve your systems performance.
Edited by 911_H3LP3R

Hey,

I can't do much about what the Optimizer scan found, unfortunately.

But the PC is fine, so I'm happy. :D

Hey,

I can't do much about what the Optimizer scan found, unfortunately.

But the PC is fine, so I'm happy. :D

Is there anything I can do to make my pc pitstop test score better? I did what they told me to do, but the score is still low. Or my download speed and upload speed faster?

Updated pitstop test with nothing open in taskbar, zonealarm shutdown etc etc

Edited by 911_H3LP3R

• Uninstall any programs you no longer use from Add/Remove programs
  • Clean your Temp folders
  • Run Disk Defragmenter
If you need help with any of the above, let me know.

When I go to My Computer - C: - I see WUTemp which is always empty. Then the "Temp" file has a Text document that is called debug.txt. I soppose I dont need to touch or delete that. I run disk defrag like three times a week, mostly when I'm bored.

Add/Remove Programs : Alot of that stuff is needed stuff on my PC. I dont have a whole lot on my PC. I think I could go to delete either cureit or windows defender. I dont know which one though.

Ok. I dont know much about inserting RAM. My dad can do that, but right not it's not nessessary. As far as I know, my PC is running perfectly. Thanks for your help. I'll let you know if there is anything else you can help me with.

Sign in to follow this