Sign in to follow this  
radio

Classifieds section on the Pit?

Classifieds?  

94 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Like Joe C I've sent hardware to various members of this site and some other sites all I've asked is postage/shipping :geezer: In those cases I've only asked for exactly what I had to pay to ship the item :sparkle: Though I voted for this can't imagine using it for anything I need :clap:

Oh you know you want that 733 celly back... :lol: v

Dear Volt you couldn't even pay me to take that old HP back :laughing:

Voted. There are a lot of Pitfalls with this one but could be an extremely popular part of the forum. Especially overclockers will use this area. I think many will be surprised at amounts on some of the hardware. Overclockers are ususally on the bleeding edge. Most of the blood coming from their pocketbook area. :lol:

Dear Volt you couldn't even pay me to take that old HP back :laughing:

Think your right there mouse...our dear friend John even had to pay the shipping to get it from you to me...then I drove it to its final destination... :lol: v

voted

shouldn't we also evaluate how many forums that likely the majority of sellers and buyers are on double posting their stuff. right now i'm on prolly half a dozen forums that sell equipment and i'll see the same people posting at 3-4 of them *shrugz*

we've had 65 votes so far, I'd like to see at least 100, before any other decisions are made,

if not, we'll probably shut the poll down June 1st.

we've had 65 votes so far, I'd like to see at least 100, before any other decisions are made,

if not, we'll probably shut the poll down June 1st.

hey radio..um, I see 198 votes, am I going blind or what :blink: Maybe its the swat team doing covert operations, making me see wrong vote count, but it DOES say total vote count: 198 on here .. :rolleyes::P Edited by Wademan

If you view before you vote, you don't get to vote.

198 votes divided by 3 questions = 66 votes :P:mrgreen:

If you view before you vote, you don't get to vote.

Um, well I DID get to vote ,I was one of the very first ones.. :P Edited by Wademan

Oh geeeze radio, now Ill have to go back to grade school and learn how to count :laughing:

awww.. jeepers, let everybody vote twice !!

:rofl2::rofl2::b33r::pullhair:

awww.. jeepers, let everybody vote twice !!

:rofl2::rofl2::b33r::pullhair:

I am with Joe on that! :geezer: and let us peek in swat room for 60 seconds.. :rofl2:

Or simply add the yes votes to the no votes = total. :P

so we dont have to go through all the trouble, lets just ask this

WHATS IN THE SWAT ROOM!!!!

I am sure everyone is pretty happy about there being a vote of sorts on this buy sell forum but lets cut to the chase here.

As far as i know the pit has never been what one could really call a democracy, this is not to say that members don't have some voice, I know a lot of us have sent both Dave and Rob pms from time to time and they have both responded about 98% of the time, this tells e that yes they do listen but when it comes right down to it what ever happens here happens because they want it to period.

As far as the rest of it Set number of post, Payment method, Trusting that you will get what you pay for and using another forum rating method sees pretty silly to me, If someone who is buying does not at least make an attempt to at the very least get the sellers info such as a real name phone number and address then you get what you deserve, and of course if the seller is not willing to cough up that info then they should not be selling in the first place.

I voted. :clap:

I did vote that post count should be 1000 because it would be something usable by long time members. In my opinion, long time members are less likely (not a guarantee, I know) to cheat someone as that high of a post count shows that they have created a stable persona here and are less likely to damage their reputation. However, now thinking about it, I would suggest making it 2000.

well ?

However, now thinking about it, I would suggest making it 2000.

There is only 141 members out of 42,455 that would qualify.

I am sure everyone is pretty happy about there being a vote of sorts on this buy sell forum but lets cut to the chase here.

As far as i know the pit has never been what one could really call a democracy, this is not to say that members don't have some voice, I know a lot of us have sent both Dave and Rob pms from time to time and they have both responded about 98% of the time, this tells e that yes they do listen but when it comes right down to it what ever happens here happens because they want it to period.

As far as the rest of it Set number of post, Payment method, Trusting that you will get what you pay for and using another forum rating method sees pretty silly to me, If someone who is buying does not at least make an attempt to at the very least get the sellers info such as a real name phone number and address then you get what you deserve, and of course if the seller is not willing to cough up that info then they should not be selling in the first place.

:geezer:

I totally agree with you on this one, Bear.

Exchange of Personal Information should always be made for a Genuine Sale to occur. Never do it online, rather through PM to the eventual Buyer or prospective Buyers, and Report anything to Management if you feel compromised, so that it can be quitely investigated by them.

From my own Personal experience with Members offline, I can honestly say 95% are spot on and Respect each other. That is the way it should be. I have made many close Friends during my time at the Pit.

:sparkle::wub::sparkle:

There is only 141 members out of 42,455 that would qualify.

So how long did it take you to go through the members list?

So how long did it take you to go through the members list?

:pullhair::pullhair:

Bear?

You and Lou are both Mates?

Members over 2000 Posts would be about that?

It is not what we would like to see? Just Realeality?

Most of the ones that really Care just keep Posting?

I know both of you really Care!

Same as I Care about Both of you?

Crazy Aussie speaks out again? Tell you True? I Love My Yank Mates!

:pullhair::pullhair:

Crazy Aussie speaks out again? Tell you True? I Love My Yank Mates!

I'm sure them yank mates love you too DD