Change Mode

Child Abuse

ikebut

:sparkle: If she did that....then bring the charges up against her......

Politics will play a role here...more publicity the better to bring the monsters to justice.

Teach children to use a phone....911

There is a feeling beyond angry that i can not seem to find the words to describe, except to say it is a good thing i am unable to get to Kentucky because one of us would be dead and the other in prison.

How painfully sad that this kind of thing happens at all.

Bear

I wasn't going to post to this.. :angry: It is very horrible, shocking, gal deserves worse than death..However , showing nude pic of child, well, Child molesters and child predators will sure like that. I know guy posted at website , the shocking pics, in hopes this will do something, but now that pic is forever in hands of child predators... sad :(

Edited by Wademan

The Kentucky State Police and social worker then went to Michael Graves home to question Hay Jay's father and his live-in girlfriend. In the home they found meth and crack pipes.

I hope for the child's sake that the two of them are out of his little life forever. Good God, what an awful, barbaric thing to do. :angry::(

Well they should both still be charged with the posession and all that. I can't see letting them both off on anything for that matter. The woman in this case, as it appears she committed the offense to the child, should be strung up! He (the father) should be hung by the "jewels" right beside her for letting it happen. :angry:

Well they should both still be charged with the posession and all that. I can't see letting them both off on anything for that matter. The woman in this case, as it appears she committed the offense to the child, should be strung up! He (the father) should be hung by the "jewels" right beside her for letting it happen. :angry:

It's all POLITICAL ...This little boy was beaten and criminal charges in the case were simply dismissed.

Democrate or Republican ...We have to protect the children and not hide

or let things like this happen.. EVER

420,503 Hits on their website already

UPDATE: Posted on the case...

Your dedication and compassion for this case is making a difference every day.

Please don't think this case is stalled... it is far from that! Understand that we can't

reveal everything that's developing, but soon you will see how your zeal for what

is right is reaping rewards. You people are heros to us! We can't thank you enough.

Edited by ikebut

:sparkle: Seriously....I would go to TV media, not just local stations either I'm talking "Good Morning America"......ALL newspapers and then go after the Judge involved for 'criminal charges in the case were simply dismissed'...how insane..like what if it were his child?

I'd have pictures of the faces of these freaks plastered in all corners of the world.

Where theres a will theres a way.

in recent media there were two fathers both having their visitation suspended. One was drunk on camera taped by his own child, the other was saying harsh things like calling their child a pig on voice mail. That was for basically being verbally abusive....

I surely cannot see why this would be overlooked and nobody prosecuted when the bruises are there plain to see. At the very least visitation should be suspended indefinitely and criminal charges should be brought on them both. If the mother went there and beat the crap out of that live in girlfriend for doing this, what you want to bet there would be assault charges on her? Little kids are defenseless and can't help being brought into this world. They are children for such a short while in their lives it always disturbs me to see things like this happen, because what will happen when he returns again to their house? More punishment for telling? Or worse? :(

I would go to jail before letting him return there, I'd hide him if I had to before letting those animals near him again. :mrsgreen:

:geezer:

Here is another one.

It sickens me to see this sort of Crap any where in the World.

US mother arrested for mutilating son

Saturday May 12 07:35 AEST

AP - A mother who claimed her infant son had his genitals severed in an attack by the family dachshund in March was arrested by Houston police on Friday while waiting for a custody hearing in the case.

Katherine Nadal had been sitting in a courtroom with her mother before the hearing to review the custody status of three-month-old Holden Gothia, but shortly after she stepped outside, she was taken away in handcuffs.

Itze Soliz-Matthews, Nadal's lawyer, had no comment about her client's arrest.

Houston police spokesman John Cannon said Nadal was charged with injury to a child, a felony. Since the injuries to Holden, Nadal has been forbidden to have any contact with her son and that order likely would be made permanent, officials said.

"Given what we know today, we will probably work toward terminating her parental rights and reuniting the child with his father or another relative," said Harris County Child Protective Services (CPS) spokeswoman Estella Olguin.

Authorities said Holden, who was five weeks old at the time, was found on a bed in his mother's suburban Houston apartment on March 13, covered in blood. His genitals were severed and there was a deep cut in his upper leg. The severed body parts were never found.

Nadal claimed the family dog attacked her son while she took a nap. But doctors have said the infant's injuries are inconsistent with dog bites.

At a court hearing last month, a Child Protective Services caseworker testified there was no evidence of blood on the dog or near where the alleged attack took place.

The dog has since been released from the custody of the Houston Bureau of Animal Regulation and Care and been adopted.

Harris County CPS said the 25-year-old mother had a history of prescription drug abuse and tested positive for cocaine and methadone the day after Holden was mutilated.

Holden remained in the custody of CPS until late last month when he was released into the care of his father's older sister. The father, Camden Gothia, and Nadal were not married.

"It's hard to realise what has happened to (Holden) and that he's got a big serious future with operations in front of him. He looks real healthy. He's getting bigger," said Daniel Sanders, the lawyer for Camden Gothia. He added that Holden's next operation is scheduled for June.

Holden will live with his aunt until permanent custody is decided.

This was the first time Nadal had appeared at any of the custody hearings in her son's case. She had been at an inpatient treatment program outside of Houston and police were unable to question her.

Olguin said CPS officials are still reviewing Camden Gothia's request for full custody of his son. Camden Gothia is attending therapy, and a DNA test still needs to be done to legally prove he is the infant's father.

©AAP 2007

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=266784

:sparkle::pullhair::sparkle:

Other than the fact that that child suffered pain and humiliation, there will be NO justice served. In my opinion, justice will not come in time served behind bars. Justice would be the person or persons that did this to him and/or allowed it to happen, suffering through the same as the child.

Call me old fashion or whatever, but todays justice is too lenient for most every crime committed.

Give the boy's family members a day or so in the woods with the ones that did it.......now THAT is justice!!

Edited by NascarFan19

I would consider this child abuse:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/EDUCATION/05/13/fa...=rss_topstories

Staff members of an elementary school staged a fictitious gun attack on students during a class trip, telling them it was not a drill as the children cried and hid under tables.

During the last night of the trip, staff members convinced the 69 students that there was a gunman on the loose. They were told to lie on the floor or hide underneath tables and stay quiet. A teacher, disguised in a hooded sweat shirt, even pulled on a locked door.

Children can be permamnently emotionally damaged from such a stunt.

I would expect the same treatment and support for these children as if it had actually happened. Then there would be a matter of the liability of the teachers involved.......

My kid teaches at an elementary school, for Gawd's sake; they recently (before Virginia Tech killings) had a "gunshot drill". A deputy walked the halls, firing blanks at random, while the kids practiced cowering in their classrooms....

At least they knew it was a drill; that's something, I guess....

A deputy walked the halls, firing blanks at random, while the kids practiced cowering in their classrooms....

Thats just bull****...there has to be a better way...v

Those of us that are old enough remember the duck and cover drill of the cold war. Even though we knew they were drill, there was always a very erie fear surrounding them.

As for these "gunshot drills"...I really think they need to be rethought....by experts...not by teachers.

When I was in college one of my psyche profs pulled the old "purse thief running through class" routine. They have somebody run through and then discuss what happened etc.

I told the prof he needed ro rethink that. He asked why. I told him that it could result in his volunteer purse snatcher geiing hurt....he defended himself saying it couldn't happen. I told him it was entirely possible the guy could even get shot.....he didn't do the demonstration the next semester.

My daughter suffers with post traumetic stress disorder. The school knows it. If they pulled such a stunt we would have to do the lawyer thing.

I have been whipped with a belt and that looks nothing like a belt at all. Something is up.

Also I have to totally disagree that those wounds are from child abuse. All people bruise differently. My dad used to hit me with the belt and it would leave HUGE wilts that would stay for days but it didn't even hurt that bad.

Those wounds are not even enough to form bruises.

Also I have to totally disagree that those wounds are from child abuse.

Although it is possible that there is some other pathological etiology, it is unlikely. What differential diagnosis would you suggest?

Bruising is the most common injury observed in the abused child. The differential diagnosis would include:

-Bleeding disorders

-Salicylate ingestion

-Henoch-Schönlein purpura and other vasculitides

-Mongolian spots

Many hematologic conditions, metabolic diseases, congenital dermatologic abnormalities, and toxicities present with bruising. When a child presents with questionable bruising a bleeding assessment with platelet count, prothrombin time, and partial thromboplastin time are performed to rule out these systemic problems. The medical chart of this child is obviously unavailable to us but I am confident the case was throroughly worked up by the clinicians involved. Systemic pathologies and toxicology would have been ruled out.

In the absence of the clinical and lab findings I can say that the index of suspicion for abuse is quite high simply based on the picture.

The child is reported to have Russell-Silver-Syndrome. I am unfamiliar with any sequelae of that disorder that would lead to bruising, but there could be something. In addition, we don't know what if any pharmacological therapies he was on that could lead to bruising. But, I am confident that these things would have been taken up in the clinical investigation.

Again, simply based on the picture, the index of suspicion is high.

Also I have to totally disagree that those wounds are from child abuse.

I will agree with you most of those bruises are not from a belt, to me the look like fist,heavy extension cords, boards and a couple that leave me puzzled.

To say they are not from child abuse is ludicrous at best, i am all ears to hear what you think caused them.

I am obviously not a Doctor like ChopDoc but i have seen many abused children from both having done volunteer work at a children's hospital and from my parents being foster parents to battered and abused children.

I would consider this child abuse:

http://www.cnn.com/2007/EDUCATION/05/13/fa...=rss_topstories

Children can be permamnently emotionally damaged from such a stunt.

I would expect the same treatment and support for these children as if it had actually happened. Then there would be a matter of the liability of the teachers involved.......

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070515/ap_on_re_us/faked_attack

Teachers suspended for remainder of school year. :tup:

I have been whipped with a belt and that looks nothing like a belt at all. Something is up.

Also I have to totally disagree that those wounds are from child abuse. All people bruise differently. My dad used to hit me with the belt and it would leave HUGE wilts that would stay for days but it didn't even hurt that bad.

Those wounds are not even enough to form bruises.

Stop by my house and I'll show ya some abuse first hand... :lol:

3357 e st rd 28

Frankfort,, Indiana

765-659-5363