Sign in to follow this  
volt

bb and a new start.

could you elaborate on the reasons for this and what its going to accomplish

also - welcome back BB

Heck I don't know?? was part of a plan that we yakked over between ourselves...it wouldn't hurt a thing in my opinion....but my boss likes both forums... :lol: so I wouldn't fret it... :mrgreen: v

What's this? Yet another citizen revolt? :laughing:

Gonna steal this thread to say Hey Ax!!! Long Time No Read its good to see you back here.

and Go Mark Martin! :boxing:

Gonna steal this thread to say Hey Ax!!! Long Time No Read its good to see you back here.

and Go Mark Martin! :boxing:

It was nice to see Ax stop by, wasn't it ?

Do that more often Ax... :P

This just rehashes my hard feelings from when I was suspended here for absolutely nothing, a mod was having a bad day I guess. Welcome back BB, I am glad that they had the sense to let you back. Some very interesting and good people have been banned for relatively little, while realistically I should have been banned well before them.

^ Yeah, who does this so-called "mme" think he/she is, anyway?

Giving opinions after two months of membership!? You never caught any of us being only two months old!

A word in your ear, mme; fearless controversy is welcome as long as its the right kind of fearless controversy.

I am not sure if i should laugh or just shake my head and stare at the screen and wonder

As far as i know there has never been a member time limit on posting ones opinion seems to me there have been many many new members who have posted just what was on their minds, and like every single post here some had many responses while others just got ignored. Granted some should probably never been posted, while others opened a few eyes and still others caused a ruckus, but the ability to be able to post right out the door is one of the things that makes "The Pit" work.

I for one am glad that there is little censorship here at the pit it enables me to post what i think with in reason even if someone should not agree or take offense to what i have to say.

Bear

BB is that an avatar of Snake Plissken?

the more things change, the more they stay the same.

got a smoke?

I am not sure if i should laugh or just shake my head and stare at the screen and wonder

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic on that post Bear.

Pretty sure he was being sarcastic on that post Bear.

Well if the post was meant as sarcasm then i do apologize ( we need a sarcastic smilie)

if not then it stands.

sarcastic is how I took it...

far be it from me to know anything about that tho... :lol: v