Sign in to follow this  
volt

bb and a new start.

WTH? I would rather see him go and suffer for what he pulled on me with all his postings about past gaffes with my equipment than have him stay and keep on blasting me with that :filtered: . :rollingpin::dead-horse:

but eclipse use your brain before you post then ;)

I must be to easy going or something coz I don't really see why so many people seem to get banned in the first place. A lot of it just seems like fun banter and as long as its kept in gd and pd then I don't see a problem BUT if it seems like things are getting to personal or insulting then maybe there should be a way of enforcing a time out break of maybe a day, so those offenders can cool down and clear their heads. Then maybe have a system where if they reach 3 time outs in 3 months then thats it gone coz its obvious they are the type of people who just like insulting others and we don't want them here.

just my British pence worth... :lol:

I can see why political debates cause arguments but general discussions should stay. This just means we will be going off topic more in other threads to have general discussions

PD hasn't stopped DD from venting in GD.

Oooooh Noooooooo..now there's to many D's... :pullhair:

bb will be a member in good standing again...

Let's bring Angela back too....OK :clap:

You have been here less that 2 months and you think you know the members well enough to make a statement like this. Sticking up for someone that you felt was done wrong is not crying, it's called caring! That is something this world needs more of. People these days would rather look the other way than help someone cause it's much easier to do that. This place is like a big family, when you have been here long enough you will see that. Now you just broke the rules by attacking and calling a member names and really insulting a multitude members in just one post, should you be banned?

Don't think they've been a member for only 2 months. :shifty:

I'm just glad bb is back and I hope he keeps on helping those who need it when he can...he's a good man..good ole lady backing him up too...

Hope ya all had a great easter... :) v

badbinary

Unregistered

And bring back Z1ON while you're at it :nono: What did he do that was so bad...just pretended to have a lot of money? What's the biggy? :geezer:

Edited by andromeda

If BB is back, why is he unregistered? Does he not want to come back or just hasnt happened yet? Well, anyway, if he's coming back, Welcome back, Buddy!

And bring back Z1ON while you're at it :nono: What did he do that was so bad...just pretended to have a lot of money? What's the biggy? :geezer:

Just ask KD5. Cheating come to mind though. :unsure:

Also I think were going to be closing the PD and GD forums for a spell..I don't know how long right now.

but why? what does this have to do with the unbaning of bb? I visit General Discussion all the time, what did I do to have my GD privileges revoked :unsure:

how can someone return if they're not registered?

(ya havta be registered in order to log on)

Edited by Joe C

I'm glad there is a separate Political forum from the GD forum. Since I've stopped posting in the PD forum, my blood pressure has dropped dramatically. :aid:

You have been here less that 2 months and you think you know the members well enough to make a statement like this. Sticking up for someone that you felt was done wrong is not crying, it's called caring! That is something this world needs more of. People these days would rather look the other way than help someone cause it's much easier to do that. This place is like a big family, when you have been here long enough you will see that. Now you just broke the rules by attacking and calling a member names and really insulting a multitude members in just one post, should you be banned?

he should be consider lucky that he is reinstated....

Now you just broke the rules by attacking and calling a member names and really insulting a multitude members in just one post, should you be banned?

you dont kick someone out of the nieghborhood for calling someone a a baby..

Sticking up for someone that you felt was done wrong is not crying, it's called caring! That is something this world needs more of.

yes your right more caring would in order........also have to watch what we care for and who

if you seriously feel that ive only been here a couple of months and my input should not count or maybe offensive to you then .....you should send a comment to the moderators to activate a blocker....block out anyones input whos been here less than a year

no more comments from mme

Let's bring Angela back too....OK :clap:

lol...i was thinking more like they should ban all republicans. :shrug:

lol...i was thinking more like they should ban all republicans. :shrug:

:clap:

bb is a great fella, understanding the man is key, if you dont understand him then you will assume that his thoughts about you are negative, everyone is different, no one person is similar to another, figure him out and he could be a best of friend to anyone!

but then again some are easily affended thus understanding should go both ways and each others feelings should be mutual, without understanding we can never get along, just my thoughts

Very well said Kram and thank you. :) You saved me from saying things I would have regretted. :P

^ Yeah, who does this so-called "mme" think he/she is, anyway?

Giving opinions after two months of membership!? You never caught any of us being only two months old!

A word in your ear, mme; fearless controversy is welcome as long as its the right kind of fearless controversy.

ok ill apologize about the baby binary comment

but tell me this ,,,is this a discussion forum

or a senority one.......

do new members have to wait a year to post

good luck with your new start

Edited by mme

ok ill apologize about the baby binary comment

but tell me this ,,,is this a discussion forum

or a senority one.......

do new members have to wait a year to post

good luck with your new start

I think that you can have whatever opinion you want to have and post as you wish. To come in here though and start referring to me as a baby because i had a valid concern is not a very nice thing to do. I am the farthest thing from being a baby and so is bb for that matter. BB did not ask me to do anything, and he did not tell me to post anything. I did it because I felt it was wrong and I know how much he likes helping people here. So your comment of bb being a baby was directed at me because he did not say a dang thing in this thread. He was at work. Thanks for apologizing. :)

how can someone return if they're not registered?

(ya havta be registered in order to log on)

Well thats my fault too..my phone/internet went down last night..and it still ain't right... :lol:

Been an entertaining thread tho from what I'v seen so far... :mrgreen:

btw I won't be making any forum changes untill I get 4 hours of service that don't get cutoff..I got an email sent to bb...

PD hasn't stopped DD from venting in GD.

Oooooh Noooooooo..now there's to many D's... :pullhair:

:laughing::laughing:

I don't know about you fellows, I go away for Easter to spend some quality time with my Kids and Grand Kids and you start picking on my Sparring Partner. We are the Best of Mates, respect and admire each other and I am so glad to see that reason has prevailed.

Picture says it all.

family011fm6.th.jpg

click on image

:sparkle::pullhair::sparkle: