Change Mode

What do you mean his account may have been shut off? :rolleyes: Like you have no clue? Why don't you just tell us why he got banned.

I shut his account off..wasn't sure if any PM had been sent while that was going on.

I ain't going into all the why's...it was just a very long process...and not one I liked.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

again I ask, has he not had warnings in the entire time hes been at the pit. I think you are allowed three or four and then you get the boot if I'm not mistaken. Did he get a few while he was here as fragged before the name change?

what get out of banning free cards are being handed out, I might need one just in case. Sorta like a get out of jail free card in monopoly.

what get out of banning free cards are being handed out, I might need one just in case. Sorta like a get out of jail free card in monopoly.

Sounds like Bb got the ban card.

Go directly out of pcpitstop

do not pass go

do not collect 200

again i ask, what infractions occured, and when did they occur?

it's no wonder you were baiting him. you were waiting for him to bite and then shut him out.

i could start a new thread but figured everyone was here, they can relay the word yes or no, not worth starting a thread to waste space for a yes or no answere :P

thanks for your responses :tup:

i think the admins are here for a reason why dont u let them do there job i guess its up to them to run the website how they feel fit and enforce the rules

it is plain as day he was a repeat offender ,,,lol

i didnt care even a little bit of his humor

just caught up with him at last !!!!!

Why not wait until you become a moderator (along with a couple of the other desperate wannabe's posting in this thread) before you try closing it down ;)

I wouldn't wanna be a moderator here, ya don't get paid for it and ya have to babysit a bunch of so called adults a lot of days. So no wanna be here.

And a thread wouldn't be complete without a few snide comments from Sir T ...atta boy!

Edited by TracyLynn

I wouldn't wanna be a moderator here, ya don't get paid for it and ya have to babysit a bunch of so called adults a lot of days. So no wanna be here.

And a thread wouldn't be complete without a few snide comments from Sir T ...atta boy!

I think 'astute' rather than snide, but you do make me chuckle TL. Ho! Ho! Ho!

again i ask, what infractions occured, and when did they occur?

it's no wonder you were baiting him. you were waiting for him to bite and then shut him out.

Minnie...you can PM any admin or moderater on this site to verify this..

I was the only guy backing up bbs rights to say what he thought when some were calling for his head on a platter...it finally got to where I just had to back out.

Like I said I like bb..and if things were a little different...we would be friends right now.

You can always rely upon Santa to call it like it is...often 3 times :shifty:

yeah but you won't ever directly call me that bud, kinda have to disguise it as a laugh instead of an attack. So grow a pair and stop beating around the bush. Nice try tho really :)

if bb was such a bad member, then why in the world would the pit PAY him over X dollars of the past few months to do work for them?

why? because he actually HELPED people here. regardless of petty opinions in a political discussion, that is what matters. ;)