Change Mode

PS3 Users Unite

I'm would think that we have a lot of PS3 users here.

Any of you using them to fold??

I personally wouldn't use mine to fold 24/7 if I was a gamer.

But even if you do one a day, it would benefit the team and science.

I believe that they can do three or more a day, so your only talking

about 8 hours.

Let if fold while you sleep.

Join the TEAM!! :adios:

If you are folding for another team! Shame on you!

Well at least you are folding. I'll let it go, this time.

I really can't believed that we don't have any PS3 here!

Come on! Pst even if you disagree. I thought that youth was supreme now.

Probe it.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm wondering if all the ps3 owners are joining ps3 teams.. I noticed a few new teams shooting up the ranks with ps3 in their names.

pity really coz we could do with the extra folding power on our team....maybe challenge devan for our number 1 folder spot.. :laughing:

Once the goal of 1 million is reached the numbers I produce will be decreasing. I hope to be able to produce around 5K ppd "in house" which is still a dramatic increase as to what I was producing pre "surge to a million". I am in the process of "fine tuning" two more builds and along with my PS3 hope get close to my soon to be new goal though I may need to make adjustments on the fly as my budget dictates.

Since I last posted in this thread my PS3 has produced around 25 more WU's.....pretty darn quick and ppd are roughly between 800-900 running 24/7. No issues at all with the PS3 so far. :)

Edited by T.E.K.
  • 3 weeks later...

I fold on my PS3 and I'm on the pc pitstop team I can only do about 1 wu a week tho trying to get my dad to run a ethernet cable down to my room or somthing so I can do it more

Edited by bjytech

I fold on my PS3 and I'm on the pc pitstop team I can only do about 1 wu a week tho trying to get my dad to run a ethernet cable down to my room or somthing so I can do it more

:clap:

Thanks for joining the team....do what ya can do and thanks again......I have folded over a 100+ on mine running 24/7 for a little over a month with no issues/problems..... :)