Change Mode

Forum Wars 2007 Sign-Up sheet

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey OneCool. Can you imagine the thrill of playing a pivotal role in the PCPitstop defeating TheRaptorPit? :) Have I mentioned most of us on the team are Huge ATI fans? :)

Well that says something right there. ;) Toasted PCB anyone? :D

Guest dwfinch

Im sorry Pitstop team, but you'll have to count me out!

Flew...I'll still send you the hardware!

See...I have a problem! I know it's no one else's concern!

But this is the way I feel!

I think this web site is one of the best sites to get help, for Computer problems!

In my opinion, Religion shouldn't have anything to do with it!

So far, I've seen 2 most respected members, that have Bible passages in there sig! I've also seen many others, of whom I don't know, have them in there sig!

I know this is my problem!

But I still don't see the need to advertise something that most of us already believe in! In my opinion, nothing should be pushed upon anyone!!! Plus, if those of you didn't already know this, you could be alienating some people!

Bottom line is, I will not play for this team!

I understand that some may feel strongly about there Religion, but in no way should they include there belief, in somthing so different! This, I feel strongly about!

This is a computer forum! Here, we talk about computers!

I don't want to see links to the Bible, or scripture passages!

I am now formally gone from this Forum!

Everybody is entitled to their opinion, as are you.

Nobody is selling religion here, because this is a help & support forum.

You are welcome to join any other forum to play FW's

I hope that you will remain a member, your going to have to deal with a little of that where ever you go.

if not... TRP is in my sig :)

Well, I'm not much for the Dolphins either but I still don't mind people wearing Dolphin shirts. Doesn't much have anything to do with me. Can't imagine why I would make their shirt my problem. If I'm in Kroger or Publix and the guy next to me is wearing a POLO shirt I don't stop shopping and ........... nevermind it's all too silly.

dwfinch, sorry to hear of your leaving. I know my sig. is surely one of the "offenders", but, I have to say....I'm not changing it. Kinda like saying "I won't play for this team cause somebody smokes cigars and drinks beer while benching his rig.........:mrsgreen:

:geezer:

dwfinch, sorry to hear of your leaving. I know my sig. is surely one of the "offenders", but, I have to say....I'm not changing it. Kinda like saying "I won't play for this team cause somebody smokes cigars and drinks beer while benching his rig.........:mrsgreen:

:geezer:

CB I never even saw that before......the bottom of your sig.....

dwfinch

I'm in no-way a bible thumper, I have 6 brothers 3 are and 4 of us are not.

It's all good my friend, they are not trying to push god on you. Most of us

would be proud to share and talk about the things we care for. I see it as no different

then people using their kids, wife, girlfriend as their avatar. I wouldn't let someones

sig send you over the edge. Dam isn't that what we all want? Real freedom of speech

and freedom of choice?

I would think about it ....besides PCPitStop needs the HELP! .........sorry guys had to do it. :lol:

Edited by Beast_USA

Pcpitstop already got its miracle this year ill keep to myself what it is tho :shifty:

PS. i wonder what the pitwar room password is ... i already tried ' wewilllose ' and ' TRPownsus ' they didnt seem to work tho :rofl2::boxing:

Edited by awaaka

obviously you didnt try TRPWillLOooooseAgain :boxing::bad::rofl3:

Miracle huh :lol: ... you're gonna need it

Hmmm I'm thinking of running 3 rigs

UE Class - QX6700 Vapo & 7900GTX's SLI :boxing:

A Team QX6700 Water cooled 8800GTX's SLI --- Pics and proof of cooling will be available

B Team 4800X2 water cooled 7900GTX's SLI ---- Pics and proof of cooling will be available

allowed according to the set in stone rules B) unless theres gonna be another Texas 2 step :rofl2:

name='Raymo' post='14726' date='May 17 2007, 09:52 PM']Yes.... That would be acceptable since the Ultra Extreme Class doesn't count toward the overall points winner.Also I wouldn't call that a second rig either (UE) is in a class unto itself.

A second rig is an entry into one of the 5 main classes (A-B-C-D-E)

F-G-H classes and so on do not count toward the overall winner either, but they are playing for the B thru E "Class B Title"

A teams will fight for the "Class A Title"

.flew : OK just trying to clear up a little something else

I'll enter my current Rig as UE class

add a water block and enter it as possible A team Rig

then as told in the quote above

i can enter a 3rd PC of different CPU and VGA as a 2nd Rig for possible B Team Rig

to help my team towards the overall

that seems like i got it right please let me know

^^ That's how I read it. Sorta as if the UE class rigs never existed so if they become non-UE rigs it's your first entry into the game.