Sign in to follow this  
HammerSlammer

Green

Hey Hammer,

How old will you be when he catches you?

on Dec 9th 2031..... :woot:

and will you still be able to see the monitor?

62 :mrgreen:

Posted Image

I think all of us have a more immediate threat, A. I know as soon as I get overtaken I can slack on folding for awhile. I can go do those LAN parties I been putting off. :mrgreen: My cousin wont do it til A passes us. :mrsgreen: And god I cant wait. I'll sleep more easily!! :mrgreen::woot: I'll game alot more :woot: And i'll actually turn off my good computer when the A/C is off so I dont have to come home to it locked up half the days :woot: All in all, its NOT a bad thing to be passed!! ;)

Heck, I don't even consider "A" a threat as "A" is an entity unto himself... :) ......just glad "A"is folding for us with those now "39" active processors..... :)

mikedick, you thinking of rejoing your "old mates" at EOC?? That's cool if you are as I can understand. Seem like a great bunch of "folders"/members there as I have visited the forums once or twice.

Edited by Devan

I think all of us have a more immediate threat, A. I know as soon as I get overtaken I can slack on folding for awhile. I can go do those LAN parties I been putting off. :mrgreen:  My cousin wont do it til A passes us. :mrsgreen:  And god I cant wait. I'll sleep more easily!! :mrgreen:  :woot:  I'll game alot more :woot:  And i'll actually turn off my good computer when the A/C is off so I dont have to come home to it locked up half the days :woot:  All in all, its NOT a bad thing to be passed!! ;)

Hmmm...

Looks like Mikedick6969 is not motivated anymore....

Thats good since the schedule says I will pass you in September. 90 days more and your mine. My 4 little pentiums against your 6 bad boys!!!!!

Am I a threat to ya Mike??????? :shifty:

hftmrock Posted on Jun 24 2003, 06:49 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (mikedick6969 @ Jun 24 2003, 06:23 PM)

I think all of us have a more immediate threat, A. I know as soon as I get overtaken I can slack on folding for awhile. I can go do those LAN parties I been putting off.   My cousin wont do it til A passes us.   And god I cant wait. I'll sleep more easily!!   :woot:  I'll game alot more   And i'll actually turn off my good computer when the A/C is off so I dont have to come home to it locked up half the days   All in all, its NOT a bad thing to be passed!!  

Hmmm...

Thats good since the schedule says I will pass you in September. 90 days more and your mine. My 4 little pentiums against your 6 bad boys!!!!!

Am I a threat to ya Mike???????  

I don't know about ya being a threat to mike......But, I know I am.... :mrgreen: .......ya just don't know it yet...... :lol:

I got something for ya in the somewhat near future.....$$ is the issue but I have the processors.

Take care.... :) and have a nice day. :)

Edited by Devan

hftmrock Posted on Jun 24 2003, 06:49 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE (mikedick6969 @ Jun 24 2003, 06:23 PM)

I think all of us have a more immediate threat, A. I know as soon as I get overtaken I can slack on folding for awhile. I can go do those LAN parties I been putting off.   My cousin wont do it til A passes us.   And god I cant wait. I'll sleep more easily!!   :woot:  I'll game alot more   And i'll actually turn off my good computer when the A/C is off so I dont have to come home to it locked up half the days   All in all, its NOT a bad thing to be passed!!  

Hmmm...

Am I a threat to ya Mike???????  

I don't know about ya being a threat to mike......But, I know I am.... :mrgreen: .......ya just don't know it yet...... :lol:

I got something for ya in the somewhat near future.....$$ is the issue but I have the processors.

Take care.... :)

Don't worry Devan We will both pass Mike :woot: He seems to have lost the drive.

You better worry If I add more power!

No one will stop me muhahahahahahahahahah. I WILL BE KING :shifty:

rock, I think I've said this before but you do an incredible job with the four you already have ;) .

And what I said is based on the assumption that you won't be upping your "army". If you do up'em forget all about my post above.... :mrgreen:

Later.... :)

rock, I think I've said this before but you do an incredible job with the four you already have ;) .

And what I said is based on the assumption that you won't be upping your "army". If you do up'em forget all about my post above.... :mrgreen:

Later.... :)

I am certainly not complaining but I am curious how I am getting more of an output than most lately. I see no way why I should be catching up (slowly) to Radio and Mikedick. I get about 7-8 WU each day averaging over 40 points per WU. It doesnt appear that everyone gets this type of output. I thought I read that AMD's were faster. I know all of my machines are over 2gig P4's each but Radio has 5 and Mike has 6.

As I said... I am NOT complaining. But if anyone knows why I would like to know.

Meanwhile, I will just sit here getting all these points and have a :beer:

Well rock, as of now we each have 216 WU's and you have roughly 400 more points than I, so,...........I see your point. :)

Have one on me......... :beer: ..... :)

He he he, wait until I get more processor running.. It'll be anytime now... I am making alliances with many people. So, better watch out for the AdamMAXIS thread. Guard [TL] joined my team, I'd just like to thank him! THANKS BUDDY! :mrgreen:

You better hurry, A is breathing down our necks :mrgreen:

Actually it looks like Devan, Battle Born,and me put together couldn't stop A for long :blushing::mrgreen:

We should all join one team just to show A who is boss. :lol:

Yeah, maybe it would.. We should all join one team... that would awesome.

you know......thats a good idea.......I think if everyone contributes half there resorses......we could take him :woot:

I'm not quitting. I'm just not gonna fold so strictly anymore than. Its kinda a relief. I can get some much needed gaming done, and can shut off my good o/c'd Athlon during the day when at work. :mrgreen:

Very glad to hear your not quitting mike...... :) ........you just keep that #32035 as your team # cause we need ya. :)

Hey Radio.....

See you've added another server to your farm.

Nice way to stop me in my track!!!!!!

I need to find more power!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

Hey Radio,,,,

7 computers?????

7 computers?????

7 computers?????

I repeat 1 more time for effect... 7 COMPUTERS?????

Good for the team :mrgreen: bad for me!! :mrsgreen:

Way to go radio!

I NEED MORE POWER! :mrwinky: