Change Mode

Supreme Commander

Your CPU is what's slowing you down, and there isn't too much you can do about that. It's a VERY CPU-intensive game. Supposedly, the next few patches (which will be coming who knows when) will be geared towards improving performance, so look forward to those.

to me i think if you got 500 objects on the screen and have everything on max it will take every computer to a craw lol

so far i ony had about 100 men so far and it did get slow some lol

which my cpu is well good for any game lol

seems like theses kinda games takes more than fps lol

usely thats the video card slowing down if theres alot on the screen video cards hate that hehe.

im sure my x1900 will go down to when i get more stuff on screen hehe.

im runing it with 1680x1050 2anti and everything sky high and so far good:)

but that will problee change hehe

pretty sure that system will play it fine if you leave some settings off and keep the res resonble hehe:)

im not far in the game ony on the 2nd mission but we see how this system handles it with everything on the screen hehe

to me i think its related with the video cards hehe

i still haveint got everything on the screen yet but will find out soon and see if it affects my system.

i know one thing video cards hate everything on the screen lol

If you open up the console (using the ` key above tab) type in /ren_shownetworkstats and it'll show you the maximum speed you can run the game at.

If you're being limited by your CPU, then the game will set the maximum speed you can run at down. In large enough battles, this can get you below the default speed of +0. The game will stun run smoothly, just in slow motion.

If you're being limited by your graphics card, then things won't run slow, but it'll look choppy.