Sign in to follow this  
brownhornet

MAN am i ticked off

brownhornet, I have the same hardware (mobos, psu) as you. I THINK I'm going to take a shot at installing this evga board tommorow (replacing the abit, same as you). I have been struggling with whether or not to try the board or just take it back. Lot's of negative feedback on it. If I do try it, I will let you know if my tagan has the same problem. At least I will make my final decision tommorow as to either install it or take it back.

keep me posted

spoken like true builders one and all

yup don`t force it just get a bigger hammer

:rofl2:

keep me posted

Ok brown it fit, barely but it fit. touches both the capacitor and the tin box container that the keyboard and mouse connections are in. All that is left to do is seat the cpu and the NB waterblocks, then plug it in. Challange for me is this is my first Nvidia chipset, don't even know how to set up raid. The board I got has no instructions with it either :( . Ehh.... I never read instructions anyway :cr@sh: . Here we go!! :rocks:

Thats not blood on the tin box is it

Told ya it was a TIGHT fit!! :laughing:

edit: I always seem to find a way to cut myself assembling and disassembling. Too many sharp object in the way, expecialy with the 6 pointy waterblock studs sticking out from the motherboard. It could be, :shrug:

Edited by Paul442

see my CAP came bent towards the 8pin connector, so i guess i will straighten it up and try again. doing something like that always makes me nervous :pullhair: