Change Mode

a product in pcpitstop called optizmer

eastiemm

I am not very pleased with it as I ran the scan and then I did not want it saved to my pc and so I deleted it & I then went to add & remove and it came up blank as the scan or dowload somehow messed up my pc but I finally got it back to normal after doing a system restore,

eastiemm sorry for the problems you had with PC Pitstop Optimize. The program has a restore original settings feature in it. If you did only the download and scan I'm not sure what it could have done as that would not change any settings, but I'm glad you were able to get it worked out. If you have purchased the product and are unhappy with it's performance just go to the customer service page. They'll be happy to help.

I am not very pleased with it as I ran the scan and then I did not want it saved to my pc and so I deleted it & I then went to add & remove and it came up blank as the scan or dowload somehow messed up my pc but I finally got it back to normal after doing a system restore,

You know what I thought wasnt right, after u try the optimize it gives you all the errors you have and then tells you to buy it to fix, so not cool when products do this....

If it was a good tool after watching the clean, I would have purchased!

Guest Guest

You know what I thought wasnt right, after u try the optimize it gives you all the errors you have and then tells you to buy it to fix, so not cool when products do this....

If it was a good tool after watching the clean, I would have purchased!

UNREAL PITSTOP EXTERMINATE WANTS ME TO BUY THE PRODUCT ALSO AFTER THE FIRST

RUN, DID THEY FORGET WHAT "FREE' MEANS???????

WHAT A CRAP WAY TO MARKET

Archived