Change Mode

I'm new at this......I need help

I have a dell laptop that has a Centrino Pentium M 1.6 GHz and 512 MB of RAM. My question is that I am wanting to overclock my processor because it seems to be maxing out more often than I'd like. I haven't ever even looked at overclocking a processor before. I would really appreciate it if anybody could give me a step by step list of what I'm gonna need to do in order to overclock my computer. Also, I have a laptop...is this going to be any kind of problem when it comes to keeping it cool enough and all that..? Well anyway, any help on this subject would really be appreciated.

:wp:

Overclocking is impossible on a Dell. Dell doesn't offer the options in the BIOS that you need to overclock. The last thing they want is people burning out their PCs from overclocking and returning them :geezer:

Edited by Simonsells91

:wp:

Overclocking is impossible on a Dell. Dell doesn't offer the options in the BIOS that you need to overclock. The last thing they want is people burning out their PCs from overclocking and returning them :geezer:

This is bad news.... :( but thank you just the same!