Erase - Deleted file cleaning

I am looking for a product that will not only clean internet cache and tracks but also remove temporary files, that will clean the deleted file space and the slack file space in partly used sectors to ensure that no deleted files can be recovered. I guess that the swap file should be cleaned on shutdown too.

Does Erase do all of this?

Thanks for your help.

This is what Erase deletes:

Browsing History - Each and every website you have visited is being recorded by your browser.

Cookies - Saved to your PC by websites you visit, cookies are used to create a more personalized and interesting browser experience. However, cookies can also be used maliciously to track your browsing habits. Erase has a cookie manager that allows you to select the cookies you would like to keep and those which you would like to delete.

Internet Cache - Internet Explorer creates temporary files of websites you have visited to improve browsing speeds. However, these unnecessary files can take up large amounts of space and could undermine your privacy.

Auto-Complete Forms - Your browser stores all of the information that you type into web pages. While this feature makes it easier to fill out forms, it also makes it easier for intruders to discover your personal information.

Recent Document History - Windows and Office maintain a list of recent documents used on your computer for your benefit. Erase allows users to delete this list to prevent others from knowing what you've been working on.

Instant Messaging History - Many personal conversations using Instant Messengers can be viewed by others. Erase deletes the files that store your private conversations.

Microsoft Gaming History - Windows records a log of which games you have been playing and when you have been playing them. Erase enables users to delete this information in order to prevent others from knowing your gaming history.

Recycle Bin - After deleting a file with Explorer, the file is imported to the Recycle Bin. Until they are permanently erased, these files may be seen by others. Erase allows users to empty their Recycle Bin and reclaim this disk space.

It can also assure confidentiality with the shredder option.

From here: http://www.pcpitstop.com/faq/erase.asp

and here: http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/erase.asp

This is what Erase does not do:

Remove temporary files

Clean the deleted file space in partly used sectors.

Clean the slack file space in partly used sectors.

Clean the swap file on shutdown.

• 7 months later...

Since you don't offer a trial, I cannot tell what I can pick and choose to clean. The first part of the program does not say, and you cannot go any further without purchasing.

I own 2-3 of your products and this is the first time I have had a problem knowing what I am goin g to get when I purchase the program.

I also have other "cleanup" programs and DON'T want to duplicate.

Erase has some features that I would like to use, but I don't want all erased.

I want to pick and choose , and not just for the cookies.