I've installed windows vista and have also installed pc optimize,,,,I was just wondering if anyone has heard if there are plans to make optimize upgrade so it will work with vista. It seems to do ok now, except for the internet tweaking part??????

I've installed windows vista and have also installed pc optimize,,,,I was just wondering if anyone has heard if there are plans to make optimize upgrade so it will work with vista. It seems to do ok now, except for the internet tweaking part??????

they said it would be supported when vista is offically released.

well Pitstop crew it has been released now. . .

Yes, Optimize will support Vista.

No, we did not get it done by the launch date and we still do not have a date for completetion.

When it is completed it will be a free update via the 'Check for latest version' button.

Guest Columbus

I too have pc optmize installed on my vista system. And had to stop using it. I want to know if I will be able to geta vista version...?

Answers my question...thanks :clap:

i was like 3/31 !!!!!1

but then i realized in is month 2 lol

anyway i did notice that when using optimize and then manually going into the registry, some strings have been changed to what has been recommended. some haven't been changed and some i can't even find.

but optimze kinda works, just doesn't tell it is :)

Guest Guest_jancawa55_*

I ran optimise on Vista RC1. I also blindly approved all their changes, the bad part is I lost all my Roboform data and had to rebuild it. Who wants to remember all those passwords?

So, what I would like is to trade in my Optimize 1.5 for the Disk MD. Anybody interested?