Sign in to follow this  
wendiau

Approx 60 windows appear :(

Hey all....have trouble with outlook express being default email....

Have to click default everytime i go to mail...tried to send email from my homepage....about 60 windows appeared.......

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Wendi

having no experience with anything like that not sure if my thoughts are correct.. but that doesn't sound good and i'd definitely run a lot of spyware,virus and online scans before doing anything else... run them in safe mode too. :b33r:

having no experience with anything like that not sure if my thoughts are correct.. but that doesn't sound good and i'd definitely run a lot of spyware,virus and online scans before doing anything else... run them in safe mode too. :b33r:

Hiya thanks for replying quickly..

I have done all the scans and all clear.....think it's something to do with outlook but i'm not sure what...:(

Hey all....have trouble with outlook express being default email....

Have to click default everytime i go to mail...tried to send email from my homepage....about 60 windows appeared.......

Can anyone help?

Thanks

Wendi

Wendy, Please post NEW tech express link, the one you have is invalid.

Run HJT and post the results in the HJT Forum.....NOT in here.

You first said you were having trouble with Outlook Express, then you said you think it is problem with Outlook. They are two seperate and distinct programs.

Wendy, Please post NEW tech express link, the one you have is invalid.

Hey Hulk....

Outlook express is what i am having trouble with....

There is outlook also in office i think as well....could it be the cause.....?

Thanks

Wendi

Do you get the same box asking if you want to make Yahoo mail your default email?

Hi Jacee thanks for replying....hmm think it did come up at one stage...but I dont think I accepted anything

In the email properties it says that its not default email....I click the box to make it my default but have to do it everytime...

Also when my daughter switches to her email addy....box comes up saying "This is not your default email...Do you want to make it default" always click yes.....

I dont think I have any other email......not on purpose anyway....

Cheers

Wendi

Have you thought about deleting all accounts on the Express and Outlook, and entering them in manually? (just one) It could be Office Outlook conflicting with the other. I dont think they get along. I have had a few issues with them two before.