Athlon Dual Core Processor Scores

Guest dwfinch

Very nice system MR HOOKS!

I'm sure you know this already, but in case you don't!

All, or most of the stuff in blue, (in the pit test, under Windows), can be set to start manually, when ever you need to use it, and click on it, or double click, it will still start as normal! But when all that starts at boot, there's a lot of system resources used up! Not that you don't have plenty to spare, cause you do! lol

You can set these to manual using Services! Start/All Programs/Administrative tools/Services, then just look for the programs in blue, right click and select properties. There you can set these start up programs to Auto/Manual/Disable, then apply!

I only say this because I also use PerfectDisk, and love it! But it starts automatically during boot! So I have mine set to Manual!

Very nice system MR HOOKS!

I'm sure you know this already, but in case you don't!

All, or most of the stuff in blue, (in the pit test, under Windows), can be set to start manually, when ever you need to use it, and click on it, or double click, it will still start as normal! But when all that starts at boot, there's a lot of system resources used up! Not that you don't have plenty to spare, cause you do! lol

You can set these to manual using Services! Start/All Programs/Administrative tools/Services, then just look for the programs in blue, right click and select properties. There you can set these start up programs to Auto/Manual/Disable, then apply!

I only say this because I also use PerfectDisk, and love it! But it starts automatically during boot! So I have mine set to Manual!

dw thanks for the advice.You have a killer system bro.

I buy whatever is cheapest, so I usually have old tech. If I had enough money to have the latest & greatest, I still wouldn't get it, because usually new = expensive. For the cost of some of the parts the big time overclockers buy on here, I can get a used car.

Here's my work in Progress http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=GKLVFWAUZQWSLDNJ please feel free to give my some pointers since im just learning about building a PC

Nice System! If you want higher score then go to My Computer>System Properties>Advanced Tab>Performance>Visual Effects Tab and below that, check off all except Theme and make your resolution to 1600 x 1200 that your Monitor can support (Use it for PitTest only if you like higher score).