Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gary Jones

Optimize not working anymore

Guest Gary Jones

When I first bought the product I was truly amazed at the awesome results. My system went from crawling to lightening speed. My browser load was taking a minute or so, but was almost instantaneous after running Optimize. Now it's no better. My browser is back to taking a minute or so to load up and everything is running brutally slow. Optimize returns no results of anything wrong, but it's not speeding anything up now. What's up?

:wp:

If you selected the connection type as broadband "Safe" from the first screen, please select broadband "Max" and run the program again to see if there is improvement.

Have you run any spyware or adware scans lately to eliminate the possibility of being infected?

:wp:

If you are on dialup, there may not be a way to improve your connection through software.

If you selected the connection type as broadband "Safe" from the first screen, please select broadband "Max" and run the program again to see if there is improvement. If not, to undo the changes Optimize made to your system, open the program and put a dot by 'restore system settings' and then run the program again.

If there is no improvement from using Optimize, please use our customer service page to obtain a refund:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp