Change Mode

Do you want a g-mail account..ALL GONE

In the past, these GMail offers were always moved over to Networking, Email, and Internet Connections, lacking any information to the contrary, that's what I'll do here as well. I'll leave a redirect so everyone can find it... ;) -kd5-

i have already one, champion munch has given me (thanks man). And i have 2 email accounts. Also it's better than Yahoo! or Hotmail. Yahoo has 1gb of storage but too many ads distracting me. Hotmail on the other side has little ads but too little storage space. GMail has very little ads and it's storage space is increasing :)

i have already one, champion munch has given me (thanks man). And i have 2 email accounts. Also it's better than Yahoo! or Hotmail. Yahoo has 1gb of storage but too many ads distracting me. Hotmail on the other side has little ads but too little storage space. GMail has very little ads and it's storage space is increasing :)

if you sign up for msn live to be applied to your hotmail account, you will get 2gb of storage space on your account.

i have been trying to find out how to get on gmail for a while if anyone can help, thankyou

Send me a private message with your email address, you need to be invited to it.