Change Mode

pc optimise not doing what it should

Guest Junglefish

Guest Junglefish

I still have junk files after paying for, and running pc optimise according to pcpitstop.com scan,

I paid for the pc optimise program as the pc pitstop test said that it would be able to clean and tune my pc, it has done so but i still have a lot of junk files according to the pcpitstop.com website scan. my pc is running well but its bugging me that i keep getting a red flag for my drives

has anyone any help or advice

Jungle

The junk files Optimize will clean up are only those found in these locations:

Recycle Bin. Files are not actually removed from the drive when you delete them with Explorer. Instead, the files are moved to the Recycle Bin where you can retrieve them if you later decide that you should not have deleted them. Optimize empties your Recycle Bin to reclaim this disk space.

Internet Cache. Internet Explorer creates temporary files that are not needed after you finished surfing. These files can take up large amounts of space and should be removed periodically. Although you can clear the cache in Internet Explorer, Optimize uses a more thorough method that deletes files left behind by IE.

Temporary Files. Windows and applications create various temporary files that are not needed after the application exits or Windows is shut down. In many cases, however, the applications do not always clean up after themselves.

If you could register and post a Tech Express link it may be helpful in figuring out where the junk files on your computer are.

Optimize comes with a 30-day money-back guarantee. If it's not doing the job, just let us know at the Customer Service page and a refund will be initiated: http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

If the junk files are at a location other than the three above, you may want to Google CCleaner or CleanUp! and see if they will do the job.

Archived