Change Mode

Optimize key

Guest Alicia B

Guest Alicia B

I ordered the Optimize 10 days ago, emailed customer service 3 days after ordering and still no reply. So I'm going on the forum.

After ordering Optimize and paying through Paypal, it didn't take me to the screen to confirm my order so I closed the browser. The next morning I had an email confirming my payment. Even now I still go to recover my product license key and it says:

Incomplete license information

We were unable to find complete online information for your purchase. (Note that if you just made a purchase today, it may take several hours before our online database includes that purchase.)

I ordered it 10 days ago! Am I supposed to get a CD in the mail or what? How long do I have to wait?

Guest Allen C

I am also having the same problem,but its only been about 4 days but it has been 2 days since I emailed asking for my Key.

I also get this message when I try to recover it using the help section:

Incomplete license information

We were unable to find complete online information for your purchase. (Note that if you just made a purchase today, it may take several hours before our online database includes that purchase.)

I am hoping that maybe its slow there because of the holidays.Please give me some kind of reply so I don;t feel as if I should have saved my money.

:wp:

Alicia B and Allen C.

To my knowledge, we do not have any monitored email addresses. All the automatic correspondence should have a "do not reply" endorsement. Please come to the customer service page where you are doing the license key look ups ( http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp ) and use the option to open a ticket so that we can get your ordering information and get your license keys to you. Delivery should have been immediate. We are sorry for the delay, but really do not have a way to be proactive on this issue.

Edit: I was able to find your orders and get your keys sent. Thank you for purchasing our software.