Change Mode

What up?

Guest OPTIMIZE

Guest OPTIMIZE

Hi guys

I have loved PC pit stop and have used it for years, it has been a valuable asset in my favorites list

optimize is a great way for me to support your cause, however, optimize bring my system to a screaming stumble, my wife even said whats up with your machine, and she wouldn't even know if I put a whole new machine in front of her. I would like to continue to use optmize if you can get it to optimize, instead of cripplize.

Start up & shut down is a shame

Startup, no destop icons for 30 second after windows has loaded

IE7 hit the incon and the browser doesn't open for 5-6 seconds after you hit the button.

pages load at half the speed they did before or not at all.

Did I get a bad download or what because its hard to believe that a released version could slow down so many things, I mean it should at least speed up 1 or 2 things don't you think?

• 2 weeks later...

:wp:

You need to open a ticket with the help desk so that we can work with you to get this resolved.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

First step is to rollback the changes. To undo the changes Optimize made to your system, open the program and put a dot by 'restore system settings' and then run the program again. If that fails to correct the problem, go to Start>Programs>Accessories>System Tools>System Restore and restore your computer to the first restore point before Optimize was installed.

Step two is to eliminate the possibility if a corrupted download.

Go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>Optimize>uninstall PC Pitstop Optimize and run the uninstaller.

Once that completes, go to My Computer>C:\>Program Files>PC Pitstop>Optimize and delete the entire Optimize folder.

Then go to Start>Run>type "regedit" without the quotes and hit the 'enter'key.

Once the registry editor opens, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PCPitstop\Optimize and delete that folder as well.

Now do a reinstall with a new copy of the program from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

Our software comes with a 30-day 100% satisfaction money-back guarantee.

If you are not satisfied, just let us know and your money will be refunded.

Archived