Sign in to follow this  
mattrmiller

Happy Holidays, and Thanks from the PC Pitstop Team

I took a moment to stop and reflect upon my last seven months with PC Pitstop. It has been a very good seven months, and a great team to work with. I wanted to extend a Happy Holidays and thank you to the Pit. The users are what make the forum what it is, and the moderators continue to do a great job of keeping everything flowing nicely.

For myself, and others, everyone here at PC Pitstop has been busy. We have a lot of new and exciting things coming up, that hopefully you will see in the first quarter of '07. In addition, with Windows Vista coming soon to consumers, there is a lot to do with our current products to make them compatible for Vista. I know there are things that need to be completed here with the forums, and I promise they are coming soon.

I hope everyone has some time to spend with family and friends this holiday, take a day to sleep in, and hope the new year brings great things for all. If you are traveling, be safe. On behalf of the PC Pitstop team, happy holidays and thank you for another great year. I am looking forward to next year, and I am sure you will enjoy what we have in store ;)

Happy Holidays all!

I'd like to add my greetings for a Merry Christmas to all of our members and moderators as well!

May your holidays bring joy and may the new year fulfill your dreams! :xmas_smile:

I personally want to thank all our members and moderators for making our forums a great place to visit. Have a wonderful holiday season and I look forward to next year being a special year. After all it is lucky number 7. :cheers:

My thanks to Rob and Matt for the smooth transfer...ya done good..

Big merry christmas to all you behind the curtains folks!!! :) v

Sign in to follow this