Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

DRAWING WINNERS PITSTOP 500

.......................................... checkered_3a.gif 2006 Pitstop 500 Drawing Winners! checkered_3a.gif

:clap: Congratulations shep965 you are the winner of the OCZ 600watt GameXtreme powersupply. :clap:

:clap: Congratulations bonkas, you are the winner of the EVGA 680i SLI motherboard. :clap:

You guys can pm me your names and addresses and we'll get those prizes right out to ya. Thanks for entering and helping to make this a great competition.

This has been fun so far, now we can watch the heavy hitters bang it out for the VideoCard first prize. I'm betting the next two weeks get very interesting. The standings in this competition will be pinned for quite a while so be sure to get up your best score in the next two weeks. Thanks to everyone and congratualtions. :boxing:

Congratulations shep965 you are the winner of the OCZ 600watt GameXtreme powersupply

Congratulations bonkas, you are the winner of the EVGA 680i SLI motherboard.

You guys can pm me your names and addresses and we'll get those prizes right out to ya. Thanks for entering and helping to make this a great competition.

This has been fun so far, now we can watch the heavy hitters bang it out for the VideoCard first prize. I'm betting the next two weeks get very interesting. The standings in this competition will be pinned for quite a while so be sure to get up your best score in the next two weeks. Thanks to everyone and congratualtions. :boxing:

Congratulations guy's Enjoy :clap:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO,

I'll steal that board. Hey congrats guys.. :clap::P

because of some articles I have read around the web I am going to offer the winner of the motherboard the board of his choice if he does not want the 680i EVGA board.

Here is a link to explain some of the issues I am talking about.

http://enthusiast.hardocp.com/article.html...W50aHVzaWFzdA==

I will allow the winner to pick any board that is 300 dollars us or less. This includes about any motherboard anyone would want.

Gryph

Gryph, they released a Beta bios that fixed the Sata issue, but Damn thats reall awesome of your part.

Congrats to the Winners

because of some articles I have read around the web I am going to offer the winner of the motherboard the board of his choice if he does not want the 680i EVGA board.

I will allow the winner to pick any board that is 300 dollars us or less. This includes about any motherboard anyone would want.

Gryph

:thud:http://www.zipzoomfly.com/jsp/ProductDetai...ductCode=246517

Gryph

Wow ......... donating the board wasnt enough ........ talk about above and beyond ........ thats an incredible thing to do

You da Man :clap:

congrats again guys

congrats guys! that motherboard would of been the perfect reason to upgrade, or at least a good enough reason to tell the wife, have to wait a little longer now.

Congratulations to shep965 and bonkas. Way to go guys. :bananaxmas::bananaxmas:

And a tip of the hat to Gryph, what a generous offer for choice of MOBOs. :clap:

Thanks also to Sho, IG, Ray and all the Pit Crew OneCool, Dunce, RonnieColeman that made this happen. :cheers:

Edited by Lou

well done guys for the win. good luck with your new "close-to" xmas presents!

and gryph, thats awesome! very generous of you!!