Change Mode

Anyone on the mod team want it? :huh:

Actually, just like any image on the Net... Anyone who knows how to right click could just copy it. :mrgreen:

By the way, the new addition to your sig isn't very original...

Everyone just needs to chill. Yes, Freeware does seem to be a natural nerve stomper. But hasn't he been grilled enough? Maybe he's been hanging around a bunch of people who actually post like him. No offense to anyone, but adolesents (speeling?) tend to be this way, especially after hanging around each other. I'd say he's been put on the defensive enough by a few members here (whom I will not name).

I don't usually go up to bat for people, as I usually get flamed like BK Whopper for it, but this has gone on long enough. He hasn't done anything to get treated like a leper for god's sake.

I'll get off my soap box now and brace for the flames.

Jander--

Burger King stopped flaming their meat 20 years ago. Now they just throw the whole freakin mess in the Microwave!! ( Lettuce,Tomato, Pickles, Onion & Cheese)

You are most probably too young to remember when they made them taste good! Cooked them to order back when they started out!!

Love Ya,

LOLA

Cooked 'em to order? Man...Well, I dunno, just to get a burger cooked to order doesn't seem to be enough to be born earlier :mrgreen:

I think the ones here are pretty good. The ones around here actually do still cook them...it's the McD's that uses the microwave :mrgreen:

Maybe cause you are in the US of A.

Me -- I'm in Florida -- Down toward the head!

They all think that the Microwave is the final cooking process! YUCK & GACK!!

That microwave they use at the BK up the street from me sure smokes a lot... Kinda smells like a broiler to me. But maybe the place is on fire... What's the number for 911 again? :mrgreen:

That microwave they use at the BK up the street from me sure smokes a lot... Kinda smells like a broiler to me. But maybe the place is on fire... What's the number for 911 again? :mrgreen:

I think it is 911! Try it & find out! If someone answers, just tell then you meant to call information :)

Me...I'm a grill and BBQ type of person. That don't taste good? Put some a this BBQ sauce on it. Steak, chicken, roast beef, oatmeal...it goes on anything :mrgreen:

I think the number for 911 is, umm, 822...try that out :mrgreen: