Sign in to follow this  
Synical_Cop

C2D E6400 [email protected] 28Hr Dual Prime

Download Coretemp, that should tell you the Real VID of the core... since its a B it should be between 1.25 and 1.2750.

Impressive none the less, my E6600 needs 1.25-1.26vcore to stabalise @ 3.15Ghz.

Well it failed dual prime at Auto Vcore (1.18-1.20) at 400fsbx8

Well im now running at 8x400fsb at 1.25v 12hr dual prime stable so far but gonna let her run 24 hrs to be sure she's rock solid stable , max temps 53-54c, im gonna try a 24hr run at 1.22v-1.23v to see if she can hold i think that a .07v more for 200mhz was to drastic on my part lol wanted to be sure it would pass prime, if she does then im gonna try a 3400mhz run :lol:

Good luck brother, your doing some good clocks :tup: .

Oh and I hope you still remember me :rolleyes:

Yeah i remember you miggs your my Canadian buddy that introduced me to NCIX which i love btw, great prices lil tax and fast 1-2 day delivery.

Yeah i remember you miggs your my Canadian buddy that introduced me to NCIX which i love btw, great prices lil tax and fast 1-2 day delivery.

Glad I was some help to you, I just luv NCIX, I visir their website everyday looking for deals, just looking and thats it :P ...

Yup, good to see ya more often bud. :)

OK well she's 24hr dual prime stable @3200mhz 1.25v :) got her benching @3600mhz with 1.38v :)

24hrPrime

3600Mhz

Could u tell me your bios setups because i hit the wall @ 3,0ghz. I have all most same configuration as u have.

Edited by Kaijo

He can prime at 3.2 with 1.25v! That takes me 1.35v.

Oh I get it now, wow that is impressive, really is. Your CPU Temp. must have decrease everytime you use voltage lower and lower.

Edited by Conceal

Currently, I am at 3.2 GHz at 1.280 (I set the BIOS at 1.300V) and Temp. at 37C with Load at 39C. 7x458 Bus Speed. NB,SB,ICH are all at Auto except Memory which is at 1.8V.

Edited by Conceal