Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

Hey Mods, ya got an error in the test. 8210Guy should be ahead of Kenny3, as his score is 1 point higher.

you're kinda right ...... kenny's score needs to be updated tho LINK @ 3613

Hey Mods, ya got an error in the test. 8210Guy should be ahead of Kenny3, as his score is 1 point higher.

Thanks for pointing that out. Fixed.

Ok flew lets see what that thing's got. :boxing:6438 I think that's what it is after adjusting.

just got home ......... will post tonight :shifty:

Ok flew lets see what that thing's got. :boxing:6438 I think that's what it is after adjusting.

I'm glad you're only playing for fun. ;)

You guys are going to make me post a score, aren't you.... :boxing:

If nothing else, just to get sho to hook up the Vapo. :lol:

Hey guys,

I see a score of mine too in the list (wierd don't think I gave a score, maybe flew got it from his PM), whatever, my question was, am I allowed to submit another one, well since I got my water cooling all running :boxing: and seems to be good temps, I am gonna clock this thing till I can, I have till the Dec 15 (but will surely give a score b4 then), so can I do so ? :rolleyes:

Not sure I understand your question but yes you can post as many scores as you want. As long as they are better, post them up.

IG it's only 9:15 out your way. Still time to post one up.

Not sure I understand your question but yes you can post as many scores as you want. As long as they are better, post them up.

man thats a faster respone than a robot :P , wow I posted, went to another site, I opened pit forums again, and there it was :lol:

Thanks, cya guys soon enough.. :)

Thanks Sho :)

sorry Miggs but ya posted on pg 3 of the scores thread with a valid test . link to post .......... i guess it got posted

feel free to update :clap:

hey that was for help :P ... aah its ok, I post again soon.... Flew we need to talk, aside :hammer::lol: j/k.

cya around :adios: