Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

I thought about conveniently 'missing' this one. :P:tup:7042

j/k Great score!

:rollingpin::nono:

:bananaxmas::bananaxmas::bananaxmas:

B)

Ya Ya I know...you got one of the QXs in your pocket and probably an ES, Right? :surrender:

Just so everyone knows, I do suggest cooling it with Vapo, this thing runs hot. At only 3.2Ghz, Im already at 58C on cold...I mean Cold water.

X_C

LOL, I think the retail are doing a bit better than the ES. I was under the impression that the retail QX6700 Kentsfields are actually 2x6800 cpus. If you know what I mean..

LOL, I think the retail are doing a bit better than the ES. I was under the impression that the retail QX6700 Kentsfields are actually 2x6800 cpus. If you know what I mean..

Well, if they are, they are the hottest running 6800s I've seen. :thud:

What!! Hot on a Vapo? Never. :P

58C isn't too bad though. I'm guessing they are extremely hot.

OMG even Sho now with Quad Core, holly molly, destruction has started :lol: ...

Not unless they give the 10 points to everyone with the IE7 bug. ;)

Nice score there XC. I wish the pit test supported quad cores when I tried it a few months ago when I had an ES to play with. Oh well I am sure you can easily beat the best I can do with a dual core.

However I still need to make a pit stop or two B)

Edited by Gryph

Nice score there XC. I wish the pit test supported quad cores when I tried it a few months ago when I had an ES to play with. Oh well I am sure you can easily beat the best I can do with a dual core.

Well, don't count on me catching you too soon, I have to solve the Heat Issue first.

Hey X_C.... Amazing rig!!! :clap:

You will easily be able to overtake Gryph.....lol

Here's a tip from a newbie(Things I learned on here, btw):

I also run an Ati X1900XTX and do the following: I run Catalyst 6.12 Driver ONLY and have my card running @ 688/792Mhz with ATI Tool. CCC will take too many resources....therefore I do the driver only thing....and this also allows me to run at the 1920 x 1200 resolution on 16-bit. This takes my video score to 487 points

That's pretty nice right? Oh yeah...I've gotten another update on my score = 3426 !!! That is almost a 1500 point increase from when I started coming to PC Pitstop.com.

Good Luck everyone, Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Ps. MAKE THAT 3433.....WOOHOO!!!!( http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=YFPXFWSD74WSX43J )

Edited by Prof. Dr. Silver

:yikes: Can anyone say 8000. :P

Hey X_C.... Amazing rig!!! :clap:

You will easily be able to overtake Gryph.....lol

Here's a tip from a newbie(Things I learned on here, btw):

I also run an Ati X1900XTX and do the following: I run Catalyst 6.12 Driver ONLY and have my card running @ 688/792Mhz with ATI Tool. CCC will take too many resources....therefore I do the driver only thing....and this also allows me to run at the 1920 x 1200 resolution on 16-bit. This takes my video score to 487 points

That's pretty nice right? Oh yeah...I've gotten another update on my score = 3426 !!! That is almost a 1500 point increase from when I started coming to PC Pitstop.com.

Good Luck everyone, Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Ps. MAKE THAT 3433.....WOOHOO!!!!( http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=YFPXFWSD74WSX43J )

Prof, you overwrote your 3433 score. Either change the computer name after the high-score test, or wait until you get a thumbs up on your score because once they're gone, they're gone.

I'm seeing 3424, so... :tup:3424