Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

:( i know

:boxing: where did that delivery driver go :boxing:

You can still play. It's just the cut off for the drawing prizes was yesterday. The race for the Video Card is still on. :)

Yes, scores can be updated until the end of the contest.

Get that 904 back! :bang:

I almost regained my hdd speed: 21MB/s by disabling all software like ZA Pro, avast a/v and a few others

my only prob is the internet connection and the ie7 bug. i'll test after 2 hrs again. also because your servers are far from here so naturally it takes some time, 485ms

Edited by ineedhelpregularly21

Yes, scores can be updated until the end of the contest.

Get that 904 back! :bang:

Dang I haven't seen I_G go mad like this in a while, geez thats scary.. :P

Dang I haven't seen I_G go mad like this in a while, geez thats scary.. :P

:rofl3:

I almost regained my hdd speed: 21MB/s by disabling all software like ZA Pro, avast a/v and a few others

my only prob is the internet connection and the ie7 bug. i'll test after 2 hrs again. also because your servers are far from here so naturally it takes some time, 485ms

i know how to fix it........uninstall IE7...... its full of bugs ...not pcpitstops fault :P

I'm in 15th place now!? :blink: Crappers! :crash:

Somehow I think that'll change in the next few days and a pit stop. :D

u got nothing to complain about :|

im barely holding onto a top 40 in 36th where i was hopin to at least come hope top 30 :bang:

hopefully i get some more ram or SOMETHING for christmas i could use to bost my score :lol:

Looks like Core 2 Duo owns AMD FX... BIG TIME.

Edited by Conceal

Old saying "Be nice to those on your rise to the top you will see them again on your way down".

I've only had AMD based computers since I started in 03, all who are brand loyal can now suffer through the lean times with AMD as IG and some others went through the last couple of years building the best Intel based machines around but not able to compete with the AMD FX series. The shoe is on the other foot now and AMD has nothing to match up to the Conroe.

Old saying "Be nice to those on your rise to the top you will see them again on your way down".

I've only had AMD based computers since I started in 03, all who are brand loyal can now suffer through the lean times with AMD as IG and some others went through the last couple of years building the best Intel based machines around but not able to compete with the AMD FX series. The shoe is on the other foot now and AMD has nothing to match up to the Conroe.

Well Said Chap :clap::tup::cheers:

updated score.

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=SU8YFWCQ81WSKY3J

how long is the contest on for? i hoping to get another 2 raptors for xmas, if the bank allows me. lol

Competition Dates= Dec.1st 7:00PM EDT (Naples time)-Dec.31st. 7:00PM EDT(Naples time)

You got time, hurry up before bank changes its mind to NO. :lol:

Quick edit: Hey dark you running that with SLI or single card, you know the pit test scores horrible with SLI right, just too make sure, you got a 7800GTX, you should be able to get 700+ :)

Edited by miggs78