Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

1373 I need to get in on the drawing, Baby need a new motherboard or video card. :lol:

atars, thanks for posting. Just in time to be counted in the drawing.

You too Lou. How's it going over there? Glad to see you posted in time.

Looks like we got another 30 minutes or so.

1373 I need to get in on the drawing, Baby need a new motherboard or video card. :lol:

You're in, Darth :P:tup:1373

Updated to here. Posted Image

Validatied entries previous to this post are eligible for the drawings.

Sorry, the cut-off time for the drawings was 12:00pm EST.

But I hope you stay and play for fun. :tup:3533

Nice score, and

:wp:

ouch. i thought maybe ud give him some slack and let the 20 min slide.... but i suppose its his own fault, i kept telling him all week the deadline, and i kept telling him during the day....but nooo he has to wait until the last minute to try and get the best overclock in the cold middle of the night. oh well :P

Please update my score: http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/Summary...3C3FWYG94WSF1XJ

I can't go beyond 120MHz FSB (I think the mobo is limited but i think i can go further). The hdd score is still limited, back from 30MB/s i used to be but the score improved :P I can't go beyond 1k with this system :laughing:

hmm......i dont think ive ever had that bad of a disk score (on any of my good drives that is). But if what uve got there is an old clunker (an ata 66/5400rpm drive or lower....usually the drives below 10gb are this) then thats about as high as you can get. i used ata 133 cables and all the pretty stuff, but it still didnt help a WD Caviar 1.6gb drive any faster than 3mb/s in the tests lol.

i have always had a problem with the drive scores on the pit test tho, what is it exactly that the pit drive test does? random read? burst speed? average? because i get much higher scores with other benchmarking programs, like Everest Ultimate.

on another note, they seem to have mispelled your name in the top score list, it is posted as "Ineedhelpegulaerly21" instead of "Ineedhelpregularly21" :mrgreen:

Of course i'm dealing with some pretty old stuff but it's not too old like you are saying. I think IG saw your post and corrected the first page.

Edited by ineedhelpregularly21