Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

GUESS WHO.....is on a ROLL!!! WOW by chance I went for a 295Mhz FSB and it posted.......AND windows started up..... :rofl2::thud:

Since my mutliplier is locked on 15, the end result is : 4,425 Ghz.....ON AIR....lol :clap: (Thank God the pitstop test is not very CPU intensive other wise I would never make it!!!A NEW RECORD!!! = 3253

I'm like the happiest guy evah!!! oh yeah... and to verify: My First CPU-Z Verification!!!

Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Ps. See Gryph??? NOW you better watch out!!!

I know you will catch me yet!! Very nice work Prof.

GUESS WHO.....is on a ROLL!!! WOW by chance I went for a 295Mhz FSB and it posted.......AND windows started up..... :rofl2::thud:

Since my mutliplier is locked on 15, the end result is : 4,425 Ghz.....ON AIR....lol :clap: (Thank God the pitstop test is not very CPU intensive other wise I would never make it!!!A NEW RECORD!!! = 3253

I'm like the happiest guy evah!!! oh yeah... and to verify: My First CPU-Z Verification!!!

Nice job Prof! :tup:3253

Looks like you've got the DFI board under control :tup:5644

I hope so. :)

These are the temps @ 385 after getting the NB block seated right... and it isn't even chilly tonight. :D

Posted Image

nice job doc. :clap:

Awesome going Prof, keep it up. If you keep clocking like this, one day you will be a top dawg :tup:

Good luck for more :)

Hey IntelGuy, I really don't mean to p*** you off with all my posts but I believe something went wrong the last time I posted! I think my last update did not come through, but the last score I got was 3261 !!!! :clap:

Nice ey? I'm so freaking proud of myself....tonight i'll push her a little more if I can. Thx everybody for your support and suggestions!!

Any tips are always welcome!! :P

Thx, Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Edited by Prof. Dr. Silver

HEY !!!! DUNCE!!!! WHAT THE ****!!!!.

Lol, what a great improvement! :clap: A 914 point gain!

What did you do? I would like to know because you took my spot now and I need to beat you again!! :pullhair:

Lol, Congrats!

Hey IntelGuy, I really don't mean to p*** you off with all my posts but I believe something went wrong the last time I posted! I think my last update did not come through, but the last score I got was 3261 !!!! :clap:

Nice ey? I'm so freaking proud of myself....tonight i'll push her a little more if I can. Thx everybody for your support and suggestions!!

Any tips are always welcome!! :P

Got it :tup:3261

6091 :shifty:

looks good onecool :tup:6091

Prof. Dr. Silver ,cpu/gpu o/c & a few tweaks :P lol, although i think i have a drive on its way out :pullhair:

Edited by dunce

Flew ' Pit stop upgrade # 1 Vapo .............. no major improvement in FSB

6602 adjusted

gonna try and save for a E6700 or wait till this Comp is over and go for the Quad might be a month or 2 down the road

Very nice score there Flew!! :beer:

Edited by Gryph

It is me again! Got it up to 4,5 Ghz!! I don't think I can go much higher.... :crash: = 3306

How long do we still have for this competition? Maybe I can figure out something else....

That's an outrageous OC. You're already eligible for the prize drawing and you can enter scores all the way till the end of the month. You're rockin so far.