Change Mode

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

................................................................................ Open December 1st!

............ Post your Tech Express links here for validation and inclusion in the leader board!

............ All Tech Express links will be validated by our Pit Crew: OneCool, Dunce, ronniecoleman, Raymo, Intelguy*, shogan191* ,

.............. and led by none other than our one and only 2bad4u HAHAHAHA Flewpastu!post-9930-1164776614_thumb.gif ........................ * not eligible for prizes.

..................................................... post-9930-1164775774_thumb.gif 2006 Pitstop 500 Scores post-9930-1164775774_thumb.gif

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=FUG4FWKAQ3WS40EJ

my best

• Replies 750
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't had much time to have a major play, need to get inside the beast to do that and I have to choose the right time for that or it interferes with er indoors lol, anyway just broke my first barrier, hopefully I can at least break the next one in a day or two.

>>>Linkage<<<

Score = 4098

Haven't had much time to have a major play, need to get inside the beast to do that and I have to choose the right time for that or it interferes with er indoors lol, anyway just broke my first barrier, hopefully I can at least break the next one in a day or two.

>>>Linkage<<<

Score = 4098

Got it :tup:4098

Very good cause here I am AGAIN!!! :clap:

Update: 2886 !!!

Now you can update it cause my wife wants me to go to bed!!! LOL :)

Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Hey Professor, damn good OCing, impressive :tup: , now only if you could come and clock mine :P:lol:

Hey Professor, damn good OCing, impressive :tup: , now only if you could come and clock mine :P:lol:

Thx Miggs78, but you have a lot of guts asking this from a first time OC'er. LOL

All I did was reviewing a lot of pages on the net.....and then just apply that to my rig.....with a little common sense ofcourse....Don't believe everything you read!!! :laughing:

Thx, Prof. Dr. Silver :beer: