Sign in to follow this  
IntelGuy

2006 PC Pitstop 500 Pit Scores

................................................................................ Open December 1st!

............ Post your Tech Express links here for validation and inclusion in the leader board!

............ All Tech Express links will be validated by our Pit Crew: OneCool, Dunce, ronniecoleman, Raymo, Intelguy*, shogan191* ,

.............. and led by none other than our one and only 2bad4u HAHAHAHA Flewpastu!post-9930-1164776614_thumb.gif ........................ * not eligible for prizes.

..................................................... post-9930-1164775774_thumb.gif 2006 Pitstop 500 Scores post-9930-1164775774_thumb.gif

http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=FUG4FWKAQ3WS40EJ

my best

Haven't had much time to have a major play, need to get inside the beast to do that and I have to choose the right time for that or it interferes with er indoors lol, anyway just broke my first barrier, hopefully I can at least break the next one in a day or two.

>>>Linkage<<<

Score = 4098

2402 :o

Went reading through my mobo manual and I guess I skipped the automatic OC part :lol:. Found it now!!

:xmas_happy:

Edited by TheHopelessOne

Haven't had much time to have a major play, need to get inside the beast to do that and I have to choose the right time for that or it interferes with er indoors lol, anyway just broke my first barrier, hopefully I can at least break the next one in a day or two.

>>>Linkage<<<

Score = 4098

Got it :tup:4098

2402 :o

Went reading through my mobo manual and I guess I skipped the automatic OC part :lol:. Found it now!!

:xmas_happy:

Looks Good :tup:2402

Good luck!

By George, I think he's got it!! :beer:

(The overclocking bug, that is. :mrgreen: )

Ps. I'm not overdoing it right? :help:

Nope. :lol:

But I am going to wait a while before approving your score(s)! :lol:

Very good cause here I am AGAIN!!! :clap:

Update: 2886 !!!

Now you can update it cause my wife wants me to go to bed!!! LOL :)

Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

Hey Professor, damn good OCing, impressive :tup: , now only if you could come and clock mine :P:lol:

Very good cause here I am AGAIN!!! :clap:

Update: 2886 !!!

Now you can update it cause my wife wants me to go to bed!!! LOL :)

:tup:2886 it is! :lol:

Tech Express links have different addresses, but yep, it's the same PC and the same score. Something's haywire. :huh:

Spil, please repost your score. Thanks.

Hey Professor, damn good OCing, impressive :tup: , now only if you could come and clock mine :P:lol:

Thx Miggs78, but you have a lot of guts asking this from a first time OC'er. LOL

All I did was reviewing a lot of pages on the net.....and then just apply that to my rig.....with a little common sense ofcourse....Don't believe everything you read!!! :laughing:

Thx, Prof. Dr. Silver :beer:

4000 points increase on Processor.....

2000 points increase on Ram.....

'ONLY' 23 points increase on Video???....Gryph...you can do better than that!!! LOL

Congrats man, are you now the current record holder?