Change Mode

Free Fax Service

Rusher

For those that need to send an occasional fax, you can send a free fax, no strings attached. You don't need a fax machine, you don't need fax software, and you don't have to give anyone your credit card number.

www.faxzero.com

I just kinda stumbled upon this info today.

My apologies if this has been posted before, I tried to search but came up empty-handed.

John

• 4 months later...

Hi.

From there F.A.Q. page

Q: What is FaxZero.com?

A: FaxZero lets you send a fax to any fax machine in the United States (including Puerto Rico) or Canada for free. You don't need a fax machine yourself, but you do need a valid e-mail address.

Dam shame they don't include the UK :thud:

pretty cool thanks John :tup: should point out, one does need a scanner to scan what ever they faxing, lol..I know, common sense, but some may think you can send documents that are not on pc, which you can if you have scanner to upload them. Of course documents on pc, can be sent easily using that nifty program. :tup:

Edited by Wademan

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...

GotFreeFax.com is another website that allows user to send free fax online to the US and Canada and it does not add Ads to your fax.

:) Hey dudes for anyone that has a fax/data dial up modem in their pc, and a working phone line, Microsoft actually includes a fax programme in windows (up to xp that I am aware of) which only needs to be loaded from your disk using the Add/remove Programs in the control panel, it does not load automatically. Then you can send as many fax as required, and receive them to direct from the PC. One still needs a scanner to send documents that are not on the pc, and there are difficulties receiving without a fax trap to identify phone calls separately from faxes. ( the fax answers your phone calls also). But really this is a minor problem, I use it to send faxes once or twice a year, anywhere in the world. I have set it up to receive a fax once only when I knew in advance it was coming. :mrgreen:

Works with Word even to write documents and I have a 'Send to fax recipient' in my right click menu.

Jackee B)

• 1 month later...

I have been using efax for years to receive faxes as email. I have used faxzero couple of times to send. works. I do not have a land line phone(cable only and cell). When I did have phone line I used and paid for Fax Machine software. It works great for someone who does not send or receive that many faxes.