Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

2006 PITSTOP 500

Click on the link in the lower right on the first screen where it says "Your score? Click here" :P

Actually, there are links all over the place. System, memory, etc are all links, as are all the items in the yellow menu box in the upper right. The full tests are a pretty comprehensive diagnostic tool.

The full tests are a pretty comprehensive diagnostic tool.

Yes, they are and I use them all the time.......just never had any reason to look for that particular score before. :P Thanks IntelGuy :)

stable at 2.7ghz... turned to manual, only touched multiplier to x11 and changed fsb.. running fine so far... gonna game and see what happens.

you know im gonna win :clap::P

hey go away bugger :P , I got my water cooling setup, I even got a 2900 without Ocing, Kenny, I'm taking it this time :mrgreen::lol:

just want to clearify...

When you say we have two pit stops... that means if we got hardware change...we can update our scores?

Yes. You can change two hardware items and post a new score.

What are the negative effects if i just dropped my computer into a chest freezer? One thats dry of course...

You guys are a bad influence...LMAO :help:

Edited by Maxst2

How to run cables out is one of the main concerns. I also believe that since air has a relatively low heat capacity the thing would heat up v. quickly and the freezer wouldn't be able to keep it down.

How to run cables out is one of the main concerns. I also believe that since air has a relatively low heat capacity the thing would heat up v. quickly and the freezer wouldn't be able to keep it down.

Or so you hear right? :rofl2:

Anyone figure out how to get a decent 2d score on a 8800GTX? Two boards and both were less than like 120 overclocked.

Edited by ewitte

Anyone figure out how to get a decent 2d score on a 8800GTX? Two boards and both were less than like 120 overclocked.

I figured it out!!

Put the 8800gtx on the table while you have a 7900 series card in the computer for the test!!

BRILLIANT!!!

I figured it out!!

Put the 8800gtx on the table while you have a 7900 series card in the computer for the test!!

BRILLIANT!!!

Isnt that a beer commercial :rofl2: :beer:

if you have a spare one... :P

Yes it is a shame that the best video cards out right now score like crap in the pit test. But hey thats life. If all you have is a 8800 series card your score is just going to be low on the video score. It would be nice to have some kind of 3D test in the Pit test but I think the bandwidth would be too much.

Gryph

You guys need to look at this [sorry , I can't leave this up.--IG] :rofl2::laughing::P .. I found it kinda funny..

:D

:geezer: I just have a question which I had to register to this site and still can't find an answer. I've been using PC for 2 yrs. and now there is a checking "DRM software" in the tests. What is it?

I think I'm just done with pit. My score sucks anyway because I'm only running a single hard drive. Its still getting over 5000 on my 24/7 settings which is a decent score.

I think I'm just done with pit. My score sucks anyway because I'm only running a single hard drive. Its still getting over 5000 on my 24/7 settings which is a decent score.

Post a test anyway there always the chance for the Random drawing ....... but not if you dont post a score