Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

2006 PITSTOP 500

you never know I_G, I also think the only guy who can actually win is the guys with the best parts in town..

:shifty:

Naw, the latest and greatest won't win. 8800gtx and Kentsfield are the best and they aren't good scorers on the PitTest. Besides that's the point of a contest. See who's fastest and how the best performs.

I can't wait. Going to be a new Pit Record for sure. :rocks:

Just to let you guys know what kind of nastiness I have in store! http://www.pcpitstop.com/techexpress.asp?id=QAJDFWTE8YWSWYUC :clap:

2.4B fx5600 1gb DDR! RAWR!

For anybody that's been keeping tabs... yes... there's been some downgrades. Damn power company killed my 9800pro and wouldn't pay for it! :grr: The nVidia card works better in Linux anyway though.

I'm gonna see what kinda tweaks I can do to my VMware setup to get that score higher. I wonder if I can get it going from the commandline.... :shifty:

Video NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTX 2D Pit score = 99

I can guarantee that the first place winner won't be using an 8800 card.

haha lol my old radeon 9200 can beat that (135) :laughing:

Edited by ineedhelpregularly21

When exactly does it start?

I cant find anywhere where it says it starts :crash: Are stock PC's allowed to enter just to see where we stack up? :boxing:

Edit:

"Competition Dates= Dec.1st 7:00PM EDT (Naples time)-Dec.31st. 7:00PM EDT(Naples time)"

I must be blind.. it's listed right on the first page haha :rofl2:

Edited by bonkas

When exactly does it start?

I cant find anywhere where it says it starts :crash: Are stock PC's allowed to enter just to see where we stack up? :boxing:

Edit:

"Competition Dates= Dec.1st 7:00PM EDT (Naples time)-Dec.31st. 7:00PM EDT(Naples time)"

I must be blind.. it's listed right on the first page haha :rofl2:

:P oh yeah stock pc's are allowed. :)

Are stock PC's allowed to enter just to see where we stack up? :boxing:

To see where you stack up and to be eligible for the two drawing prizes. :clap:

Put up a score! :yup: You can't win if you don't enter!

Contest Rules

2006 PITSTOP 500 contest. Posted Image

2006 PITSTOP 500

All Out Pit

Winning scores will be pinned at top of Overclocking Section.

Prizes are still being gathered. Everyone has same chance of winning some prizes. Opting out for prize is allowed or you can just not post score untill after the 15th.

Competition Dates= Dec.1st 7:00PM EDT (Naples time)-Dec.31st. 7:00PM EDT(Naples time)

1.) One computer entry per member

2.) Every member may have 2 pitstops for tire changes, processors, memory, vid cards, or drives . (2 only item changes during competition)

3.) Hardware is open but no ram drives. Drive scores are capped at 630.

4.) Tests must be dated within the competition dates.

5.) Members must have a score posted by Midnight EDT Dec.15th. to be eligible for the prize drawing.

6.) Video cap is 1000. Max vid resolution is 1920x1200. Lowest color selection is 16bit.

7.) Top score winners will have their names stickied at the top of the Overclocking Forum where future winners will be added. There will be a prize awarded to the winner.

8.) A drawing prize will be awarded by name in hat method. All entrants have the same chance of winning this prize. Entrants may opt out of drawing if they want.

9.) TechExpress links only, no screen shots.

10.) Any questions of cheating or inauthentic tests will be decided by the judges and all judges decisions are final.

11.) In the event of a tie, winner of the first place prize will be determined by a blind drawing.

DRAWING PRIZES

1. OCZ 600 Watt Powersupply

2. EVGA 680i SLI Motherboard

WINNER'S PRIZE

B)EVGA 8800GTS B)

Link To PIT TEST

Ok guys get ready. This is going to be a great contest in the spirit of the old school contests of the past. There is going to be a drawing prize and a first place prize.

We're going to be needing PitCops so if you're interested be sure to let us know. Just post it here.

:)

i am soooo in this, I want no no no I need that mobo! :)

Its mine :hammer: , kenny vs miggsy :P