Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

2006 PITSTOP 500

Heck yes, I think you are incharge of the PitCops. I know ray volunteered for part time Pitcop. Has anyone else jumped up?

i,ll have a go sho :)

Heck yes, I think you are incharge of the PitCops. I know ray volunteered for part time Pitcop. Has anyone else jumped up?

sounds good to me

Glad to see Gryph joining in ............... and if my memory serves me correctly in the last forum warz he predicted the next pitstop challenge would have a bunch of conroes in it :lol:

sounds good to me

Glad to see Gryph joining in ............... and if my memory serves me correctly in the last forum warz he predicted the next pitstop challenge would have a bunch of conroes in it :lol:

:clap: should be fun to watch :rolleyes:

:clap: should be fun to watch :rolleyes:

Watch smatch you better be competing. :boxing: PRIZE ANNOUNCMENTS are tomorrow so stay tuned MONDAY.

Watch smatch you better be competing. :boxing: PRIZE ANNOUNCMENTS are tomorrow so stay tuned MONDAY.

:clap::boxing::clap:

Well you guys will double my score... and the sad part is that my system isn't even a year old yet. When I bought it last January I was one of the first to play with an FX 60.... My system is obsolete already. :mrsgreen:

I'll still play, but I'll be gunning for the FX 60's with a single card :boxing:

I had an FX60 and i know it'll tear thru Apps just fine ............ its far from obsolete

in that same time frame i went from a 4000+CH to a Opty 175 to FX60 to conroe ...... i think ineedhelpregularly :geezer:

I had an FX60 and i know it'll tear thru Apps just fine ............ its far from obsolete

in that same time frame i went from a 4000+CH to a Opty 175 to FX60 to conroe ...... i think ineedhelpregularly :geezer:

I rest my case....

Afraid I won't be able to make this one guys. Got no internet service or phone. :(

Hoping y'all have a great competition anyway and I'll be watching from here and there. Now lets go and break some Pit Records!!!

:mrgreen:

Posted ImageDuring the PITSTOP 500 there will be a drawing for everyone that has posted a score by Midnight EDT Dec 15th. There will be two names that recieive drawing prizes. The first name drawn will receive an OCZ Powerstream 600Watt powersupply. It's slightly used but only very slightly. The second name drawn will recieve an also very slightly used eVGA 680i NVIDIA SLI Motherboard. The motherboard is compliments of Gryph at Florida PC.

Yep, that's right the one everyone wants. The one that's hard to get. Could be yours, all you gotta do is post a score. Have fun guys. This is going to be a blast.

wow, look at this mobo

Posted Image

check out those specs

Part Number 122-CK-NF68-AR

Manufacturer EVGA

Price Check Find Best Price

Downloads BIOS

Drivers

Manuals

Chipset Nvidia nForce 680i SLI

North Bridge Nvidia nForce 680i SLI

Socket LGA775 Socket

Processor Types Quad Core, Core 2 Extreme, Core 2 Duo, Pentium 4, Pentium D

Number of CPUs 1

Hyper-Threading Support Yes

Front Side Bus 1066/800/533MHz

Memory Type DDR2

Memory Channels Dual

Maximum Memory 8GB

External Graphics PCI Express x16

IGP None

South Bridge Nvidia MCP55

Audio 8-channel

IDE 133/100/66/33

SCSI None

SATA 3.0 GB/s

RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, 10

LAN 10/100/1000 x2

Firewire IEEE 1394a

USB USB 2.0

Expansion Slots

BIOS AWARD

Form Factor ATX

thought this would catch a few eye passing by :mrgreen:

Wow ........ Great stuff :clap:

this oughta be good

thx Sho & Gryph :beer:

well im out as of now... got it from 2.2 to 2.7 and it glitched so i went to up voltage... upon restart somehow OS got fubar'd up. Files got currupted and now it'll go to blue screen of death. I went to defaults after this..and still no dice. HD is like 3 years old..tho never used. twas a back up spare i got really cheap on sale. So.. think it just hosed itself up... windows in all.lol

Sorry to hear about the drive, but try to get something together and post a score by 12/15 to be in the drawing. :crash:

Count me in Shogan,

Look Gryph give that board to me, nice and easy :P , slide it over :lol: ...

I hope I could really win that, poor boy will atleast have a descent conroe setup. God give that board :mrgreen: ...

Yup I am in, even for fun, sure.... My only weekpoint is that 7900GT KO Superclocked, can't even OC it that much.