Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

2006 PITSTOP 500

lol i,ve got one of those to enter too cb :boxing:

yes me too, hey dunce wassup m8, how r u ? :):adios:

hey brown I see you here, how r u m8 :rolleyes:

i,m good thanks miggs :tup:

i guess you have noticed that the pit says we are here, when sometimes we are not lol (not being rude by not replying )

i,m good thanks miggs :tup:

i guess you have noticed that the pit says we are here, when sometimes we are not lol (not being rude by not replying )

I understand lol.. No problemo m8. :cheers::)

So when do I find out what I didn't win? :D

Hey Tarawa, you won a kick in the :filtered: lol :P... Now shuddup :lol: .. Howdy tarawa, how r ya :P:adios:

Hey Tarawa, you won a kick in the :filtered: lol :P... Now shuddup :lol: .. Howdy tarawa, how r ya :P:adios:

Doin' fine Miggsy... 'cept my :filtered: hurts for some reason... B)

Doin' fine Miggsy... 'cept my :filtered: hurts for some reason... B)

oh yea, dang I haven't even kicked you :lol:

oh yea, dang I haven't even kicked you :lol:

Musta been the anticipation got me. ;)

Just so you guys know....

PC Pitstop's been kicking around an idea for the "Crappiest Computer Contest".

We're not necessarily looking for the oldest and the slowest, and we don't want computers that have been intentionally sabotaged. What we're looking for is Uncle Moe's computer that hasn't had anything at all done to it since he took it out of the box four years ago. Most red flags, most spyware, most problems.

There won't be any incentive to trash a computer just to enter it, as the prize is going to be a housecall from the Geek Squad (or local equivalent) to correct as many issues as possible and get the computer back to factory-fresh, or as close as possible.

So start thinking of who you know that has a computer that would be a likely entrant. This contest will probably start sometime in January.

At this point we're definitely open to suggestions. :)

i wouldn't trust the geek squad to work on any of my friends'/familys' computers. trust me, i used to work for them...for a whole two weeks. :P

I'm not sure if geek squad is in stated, but I know the're rep in canada is the worst lol..

where do u live bb :rolleyes:

We're not necessarily looking for the oldest and the slowest, and we don't want computers that have been intentionally sabotaged. What we're looking for is Uncle Moe's computer that hasn't had anything at all done to it since he took it out of the box four years ago. Most red flags, most spyware, most problems.

There won't be any incentive to trash a computer just to enter it, as the prize is going to be a housecall from the Geek Squad (or local equivalent) to correct as many issues as possible and get the computer back to factory-fresh, or as close as possible.

So start thinking of who you know that has a computer that would be a likely entrant. This contest will probably start sometime in January.

Oooo... can i use VMWare?

Oooo... can i use VMWare?

The idea is to find real-world computers that are actually in use by someone, not to see who can trash a computer the worst. :crash:

Ha ha. I'm thinking a trip to the local library might do it. There's a community laptop up at our towncenter that I bet is a big mess. I'm going to try that one.

Any word on who won the drawing?

Hey biggy get off that computer, you need some glasses.

This contest will probably start sometime in January.

I gonna kick you hard, now get off that computa!!, driving you nuts :P .... J/K... :lol:

Waaaaaa :surrender: , just take a hammer and :crash: ... lol :P

NOOOOOOOOOOOO! NEVER! haha that was the first computer i ever had all to myself...i could never kill it no matter how many times it crashed in the middle of me doing something to :filtered: me off :mrgreen:

i'd try and get my 486sx connected to the net for it.....now how do you connect windows 3.1 to the interent again? :mrgreen:

but if i did win, i wouldnt want the geek squad to come over >_>; ......maybe just my name up in the top of a thread or something saying ive got the oldest pos still running haha

Does it have to have red flag thingies... I have a laptop with a Pentium 75mhz and 1GB hdd that still works... I don't know if I can connect it to the internet though... I don't think it has a ethernet port :thud::laughing: