Sign in to follow this  
shogan191

2006 PITSTOP 500

Lol Flew, :lol: .. I was kinda joking :P

And yeah Gryph sure is an example to all of us. :)

Edited by miggs78

, I_G might.

Won't be me. I'd be happy to break 7,000, but I don't see that happening. I'm maxxed at 4333MHz. I can get a CPU-z at 4414, but for some reason the Pit test won't recognize ClockGen on my system, and neither will the score increase at all. :huh::shrug:

Nice job, Gryph. :beer:

Won't be me. I'd be happy to break 7,000, but I don't see that happening. I'm maxxed at 4333MHz. I can get a CPU-z at 4414, but for some reason the Pit test won't recognize ClockGen on my system, and neither will the score increase at all. :huh::shrug:

Nice job, Gryph. :beer:

mine has an abit OC'ing utility and the pit only sees what it booted at and score reflects it aswell

so i stopped using it maby an occassional use to adjust fan speeds and voltages in windows

mine has an abit OC'ing utility and the pit only sees what it booted at and score reflects it aswell

so i stopped using it maby an occassional use to adjust fan speeds and voltages in windows

Same here except I'm using Clock Gen and Futuremark only sees the bootup FSB. :(

So what's the point? Do all of you "6000" guys (and 7000 GUY) boot up at 400 FSB+?

So what's the point? Do all of you "6000" guys (and 7000 GUY) boot up at 400 FSB+?

usually 450mhz and an occasional 455mhz ........ topgame got his to 460+ so thats pretty good IMO

usually 450mhz and an occasional 455mhz ........ topgame got his to 460+ so thats pretty good IMO

I hate you... AND topgame. :(:surrender:

393FSB

Hey about the whole IE7, cache thing. Since it isn't effecting everyone, and there's nothing we can do about it, would it be fair to add the lost 10 points back to the next scores posted for the poor IE7 users? It might not matter but I'd hate to lose a spot by 9 points or something. Just a thought.

i boot up at 445fsb but ram kicks out any higher. getting new ram next week so that problem will go away =D

I wonder why my disk score is 3??? :laughing: but i got 900+ last month.

i checked with chksdsk and defragged it but why is it only? i enabled UDMA on the BIOS and Windows, used a UDMA 100 cable, but still it stucks to 3. Anyone can find a solution?

Edited by ineedhelpregularly21

i checked with chksdsk and defragged it but why is it only? i enabled UDMA on the BIOS and Windows, used a UDMA 100 cable, but still it stucks to 3. Anyone can find a solution?

Go into the Device Manager and uninstall the IDE controllers and then reboot and let Windows do the 'found new hardware' deal to install new copies of the drivers and see if that helps.

hmm......i dont think ive ever had that bad of a disk score (on any of my good drives that is). But if what uve got there is an old clunker (an ata 66/5400rpm drive or lower....usually the drives below 10gb are this) then thats about as high as you can get. i used ata 133 cables and all the pretty stuff, but it still didnt help a WD Caviar 1.6gb drive any faster than 3mb/s in the tests lol.

i have always had a problem with the drive scores on the pit test tho, what is it exactly that the pit drive test does? random read? burst speed? average? because i get much higher scores with other benchmarking programs, like Everest Ultimate.

on another note, they seem to have mispelled your name in the top score list, it is posted as "Ineedhelpegulaerly21" instead of "Ineedhelpregularly21" :mrgreen:

you are right, I_G! but it improved a little, only 15MB/s, back from 30MB/s i used to. But still it improved. Will take a test again.

Wth ping loss, is the server busy???

also the ie7 problem, when can you fix it guys? every point counts :P

Edited by IntelGuy

Please update my score: http://www.pcpitstop.com/pcpitstop/Summary...3C3FWYG94WSF1XJ

I can't go beyond 120MHz FSB (I think the mobo is limited but i think i can go further). The hdd score is still limited, back from 30MB/s i used to be but the score improved :P I can't go beyond 1k with this system :laughing:

Of course i'm dealing with some pretty old stuff but it's not too old like you are saying. I think IG saw your post and corrected the first page.

Yup, your name is now as it should be. it was just annoying me to see it put up there wrong lol. And i suppose that isnt your problem then if uve got the score for the drive back up a bit. and i also so that it was a 40gb i think. so yes it should be better than what i was describing. and i believe it is a seagate? perhaps a 5400 rpm one... but heck i dont know, i think drives just start sucking more as they get used. my drive brand new a few months ago, was getting like 56mb/s in the test. now its only getting 48 or 49mb/s. and its not like i filled it up, still about 70% free space....and i defrag a lot. i guess the more free space, the faster it is lol. good luck with pushing that score a bit higher :tup:

And give me another 500 points for ati, and 60 for internet since pcpit server says I'm only at like 400kb/s

You could always take a pitstop and reinstall the 7800gtx you were using. ;)

That's gone back to my friend. Even If I did have it I wouldn't put that crap anywhere near my pc. And I'd Have to have my X1900 resting on top of it because it's watercooled so it wouldn't come out too easily.