Sign in to follow this  
klc30183

damn - i'm frustrated

i just finally gave up & reformatted to solve a problem i was having <see post somewhere below>. anyway, fresh install of windows, everything has been great for 3 or 4 days, now today, all of a sudden, all the graphics on webpages <ads & banners & stuff> blink, flicker & flash - it's terribly aggrivating. everything seems fine other than that. i've ran scan disc, system mechanic, updated windows, basically everything i can think of & nothing helps. any ideas? ? ? ? ?

Have you tried reinstalling your video drivers, maybe a bad driver install . Are the drivers the same version as you used before?

Also, check to make sure that your computer is spyware and virus free. You mentioned adds, and if there happens to be something running in the background thats dangerous, this could amount to the video distortion because of the processing going to the viruses and spyware instead of video support. Its always just a good idea to check