Change Mode

Optimize wont open

Guest ddogg1800

Guest ddogg1800

i downloaded Optimize ran a scan ....then paid for it put my key in and now it wont open and i cant get a new key? can someone help me out a little bit on this one sucks being i paid for it and now it wont open at all it stays as a white box if needed i can send a screen shot i used my moms e-mail all4smiles @ aol . com

:wp:

Sorry to hear the software is not performing properly. What you are describing is consistent with a corrupted download or installation.

Please try this:

Go to Start>Programs>PC Pitstop>Optimize>uninstall PC Pitstop Optimize and run the uninstaller.

Once that completes, go to My Computer>C:\>Program Files>PC Pitstop>Optimize and delete the entire Optimize folder.

Then go to Start>Run>type "regedit" without the quotes and hit the 'enter'key.

Once the registry editor opens, navigate to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\PCPitstop\Optimize and delete that folder as well.

Now do a reinstall with a new copy of the program from here:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I have opened a ticket for you at the help desk. Please let me know if this does not help.

ok i did all that but i wasn't thinking lastnite and never wrote down my reg. key and the site still says to wait a few hours and try again ....anyway i can get another key e-mailed to me ? its been a lil over 24 hours from the time i paid for the program ....thanks

( yes i joined the site this time )

I can't find an order from either of the email addresses I can find for you.

It might be faster to open a ticket at the help desk so that we can look up your key using your name or other personal information:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

You can also send it to me in a PM and I'll search again.

Did you purchase directly from PC Pitstop or through one of our partners such as CA or Nuance?

Archived