Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dsotm

erase wont work with IE7

I have pc pitstop erase (ver,1.0.6.82) and after doing a MS update which included IE7 the scan will not finish,tried the fix for erase v 1.1.6.4 at http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp to no avail,i think this might be for the beta version,is there any difference?Need help thanks

:wp:

Shouldn't be any difference. 1.1.6.4 has been fixing the E7 problem for other users. You may wnt to try an uninstall/reinstall to make sure you got a clean copy.

:wp:

Shouldn't be any difference. 1.1.6.4 has been fixing the E7 problem for other users. You may wnt to try an uninstall/reinstall to make sure you got a clean copy.

run the fix still not working i get so far a window asks do i want to unistall pitstop clicked yes or no ended up with a trail version,if i uninstall from add/remove how do i reinstall

Downloaded fix untill a window asks do i want to uninstall pitstop clicked yes and no always ended up with the trail version,do i uninstall from add/remove progs if so how do i reinstall again.

Click 'yes' and the update will uninstall the old version for you, and then click 'next' to reinstall the newer version.

Make sure you have your license key before uninstalling. You shouldn't need to re-register as the license key should be detected and activated automatically, but it would be better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.