Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rick Loomis

Exterminate

Guest Rick Loomis

I purchased your Exterminate this morning, & it said to use the activation code below........There was none. I thought maybe it would be in your email to me, but not there either......... i went to support , recover activation code, & it tells me i'm not in your system. I bought this on line from you, to use it immediately. I could have gone to the store & bought an adware program & had the problem taken care of by now. Please Help. Order ID is xxxxxxxx

:wp:

We are sorry the ordering pocess did not go smoothly. Delivery is supposed to be immediately at the end of the transaction.

I have emailed your Exterminate license key to you. Thank you for purchasing our software.

:huh: I received my exterminate purchase conformation, i received my forum registration conformation, but i have not received the Exterminate license key :huh:

:wp:

We are sorry the ordering pocess did not go smoothly. Delivery is supposed to be immediately at the end of the transaction.

I have emailed your to you. Thank you for purchasing our software.

I have not received your email with the Exterminate license key. I have received the purchase validation email & the forum registration email, but not Exterminate license key that i need so badly :huh:

OK, I sent it again to the hotmail address, and by PM as well. Have you checked you spam folders?

I purchased your Exterminate this morning, & it said to use the activation code below........There was none. I thought maybe it would be in your email to me, but not there either......... i went to support , recover activation code, & it tells me i'm not in your system. I bought this on line from you, to use it immediately. I could have gone to the store & bought an adware program & had the problem taken care of by now. Please Help. Order ID is xxxxxxxx