Change Mode

CA and PItstop

Guest janfr01

Hi

Perhaps, anybody can help me.

Using Pitstop optimize from long time now and bought it Via CA site, I never had problems. Today I have installed the NewCA etrust security suite and when I uses Optimize today.. After I cannot use anymore my Firewall from CA (Problems with the Privacy action -- File Called CAPFsem.exe.

Apparently, some ActiveX, Com has been deleted by Optimize. I made a lot of test; I have restored the keys but no way CA firewall crashed and I need to install it back all the times.

Do you have received any information concerning this?

With the previous version of CA product, never I had the problem...

Regards,

Janfr01 :pullhair:

:wp:

As you know CA made some changes to their firewall and there is now a compatibility problem with Optimize. CA is aware of the probelm, and will be releasing an update to fix it in about three weeks. In the meantime, we have a version of Optimize that also address the problem while CA is getting the fix distributed.

If you update with Optimize version 1.5.10.0 from our Customer Service page, you should no longer have the issue:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest_michael_*

:wp:

As you know CA made some changes to their firewall and there is now a compatibility problem with Optimize. CA is aware of the probelm, and will be releasing an update to fix it in about three weeks. In the meantime, we have a version of Optimize that also address the problem while CA is getting the fix distributed.

If you update with Optimize version 1.5.10.0 from our Customer Service page, you should no longer have the issue:

http://www.pcpitstop.com/store/service.asp

I am still getting the capfsem.exe runtime error, I updated to the suggested version